A quick take on Luke, the new Street Fighter.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Stop looking for representation from these japanese companies, Japan is racist as fukk.

Japan is more ignorant than spitefully, hatefully racist. Yes, some of the traits between them overlap, but they're not one and the same. Plus, there's already been some examples of Japan representing other cultures better.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Luke's design is trash and that character is a flop
I hope Capcom wasn't actually depending on him to be the protagonist of SF VI cause if so :russ:

Can't believe all those seasons of characters and no Dudley

Daps
Luke is definitely a character meant to appear to the US audience or that's at least what Capcom thinks. He probably could've been latino or Black because that's who a lot of these mma cats are but Capcom has a vague idea what modern America looks like. SF didn't need more blonde haired Americans but yeah I doubt Capcom cares. All I'm saying is fighting games are really popular with black folks we would love to see more Nagoriyuki designs

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I guess it depends on the mission, as you know it can get complicated but not in this instance. Basically if you have to be told it's a black guy then it's not black enough in terms of characters in fighting games. If someone is of the same descent as you I would say that's cool that they can get that detailed orientated but then that would also prove they go out their way to exclude a darker shade since it's highly rare.

Now as for life, and are you "enough" it really depends on your mindset. Because before we go into "enough" there's all types of black people, some don't give a damn about black ppl, some support trump, tiger woods did not want to be associated with being black, he embraced his Asian heritage more at first. It was weird :yeshrug: In your case you're as black as you wanna be. And being black isn't all fun n games either. When you hear things like Black lives matter do you think that means black people matter too or do you think that's just a bunch of nikkaz being loud? Do you think if Trayvon Martin wasn't wearing a hoodie that things would have turned out differently? Does Louis Farrakhan scare you?

Do you find dark skinned woman attractive?

Have you ever African squat fukked a bytch Ving Rhames style in baby boy?

So you prefer basketball or soccer? :leostare:

Being black enough isn't about skin color unless we talking videogames, and only because they omit black people from most games unless it's sports. Then they can have a nikkaz dreads sway in the wind identically :martin:
That's what I mean and that's what it is when it comes to black characters in games. 2k deserves a NAACP award for the amount of nikkaz they put in games

:jbhmm:I want to give a proper response to all this, but right now I don't have the mindset to do so. Mainly because I grew up in an environment surrounded by ignorance and foolishness and I am still dealing with the consequences of it as an adult.

That's what I mean and that's what it is when it comes to black characters in games. 2k deserves a NAACP award for the amount of nikkaz they put in games

:patrice:Personally, this is why I hold Shadowman in high regard, it was one of the early games to have a black protagonist who is intelligent, having gone to college and not stereotyped by cacs. Especially for the 90s, when cacs were obsessed with giving black people the whole "Gangster" bullshyt look in movies/games/etc. :wow:

SNK was huge in Brazil/Latin America because it was cheaper for those arcade owners to run SNK carts than CPS carts, so they were able to penetrate heavily into those markets.

It’s why SNK never became big in the US as CPS2 was the preferred choice.

Yep, SNK was fairly popular out here in California as well.

Used to be lines of people at the KOF cabinets back in the days :whew: shyt was hype as fukk

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:jbhmm:I want to give a proper response to all this, but right now I don't have the mindset to do so. Mainly because I grew up in an environment surrounded by ignorance and foolishness and I am still dealing with the consequences of it as an adult.

:patrice:Personally, this is why I hold Shadowman in high regard, it was one of the early games to have a black protagonist who is intelligent, having gone to college and not stereotyped by cacs. Especially for the 90s, when cacs were obsessed with giving black people the whole "Gangster" bullshyt look in movies/games/etc. :wow:

Used to be lines of people at the KOF cabinets back in the days :whew: shyt was hype as fukk

There is no ill will from here :handshake: and I don't question your blackness. A good question is why would blackness ever get questioned, you don't really hear that from other races.

There's Latinos for Trump but they still Latino

Black in America has a history, mostly a history of oppression and overcoming. So while all that is going on they teaching everybody we past all that and we need to look towards the future. But the reality is blacks are still under attack and if you're not aware or unwilling to take notice? That's usually where the questioning of ones blackness comes into play. Because there are too many black folks who only care about a bag and don't give a shyt about you. Often some take pride in being the only negro around. There's people like Candice Owens who can make 1 good point but will then make 10 terrible points and will act oblivious to what she's really saying. Basically just be real and be righteous and let the God in you handle the rest. God made man in his image and Jesus was black :manny:

I say that to end on this, people often say color doesn't matter. The Bible mentions the color several times tho. So let's just say they talk about it on page 7. When ppl say color doesn't matter they are essentially saying page 7 doesn't matter. Who gave them the authority to ignore the word like that? And wouldn't everyone wanna be like the creator?

jesus-christ-wink.gif

I guess not :patrice:

morris

Superstar
Daps

I thought Ice Cube was working on the rights tot hat movie. I'm actually surprised entertainers have not put up money to bring stories to screen and digital (I think Lebron one of the few with his movies)
Here Are All the Movie and TV Projects LeBron James is Working On Right Now