A prime example of politically dumbass, feckless, useless Black men spewing idiocy.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Most of y'all, is very general and broad reaching. The people responsible are a small subset of the community, especially when it comes to the men, as are demonstrated by stats I have posted up here in the past. So pointing the finger at most, when it is not the most, is the problem I have with your post.

Again I was speaking to the BM who do have children, most of whom had them out of wedlock.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
why do we only seem to care about the black community's "miseducation" around federal elections?

you have had 3 years of sexxy redd, ice spice, NBA youngboy, kodak blakk, etc.

you had 3 years to fight against fukkery and ignorance. but we start caring 3 months before a federal election?

so what, in january we stop caring again?

this shyt is a full time 24/7 problem. not just when your candidate's ambitions are in jeopardy

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Caping for Trump is doing too much and caping for them is doing even more.
I'm not caping for these men. I'm expressing that I'm not into the language used to speak about other black men. If you're so concerned with how they think and want better for them/out of them why talk about them like they are sub-human?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm not caping for these men. I'm expressing that I'm not into the language used to speak about other black men. If you're so concerned with how they think and want better for them/out of them why talk about them like they are sub-human?
OP stated a concern for th community at large. Has he expressed the idea that he believes that these type of black men fit into that? There's also nothing suggesting "sub-human" status.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dHDRSSH.png

5FSjE6b.png

seekQop.png

Trump is gonna build the hood up!!!
He's bringing back Cotton as nikkas.

UKVu0t8.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
this is america... let these people say and do politically whatever the fukk they want!!!???:what: why is that such a big issue when black folks do this but y'all, YOU and your ilk has no smoke for other groups... take ya black ass down to little havana and talk shyt to them cubans about voting for trump go ahead and slander them.. see what happens to you. or are y'all to p*ssy... and only punch down on your fellow black folks...:sas2:
They can do whatever the hell they want. It's cats like the morons in the video that have no intellectual grasp on what Trump & the Republicans are trying to do, especially with Project 2025, and how it's not advantageous at all for US people of color.

Secondly, you talk about punching down on fellow black folks, when that's all you've been doing on this board for the past year or so for anyone who voiced support for the Democratic party.

Thirdly, I don’t give a damn about what the Cubans in Little Havana are going to do. I'm concerned about MY people.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Well why not just say that shyt.

All the nikkas in this video didn't know shyt about anything they was talking about. If you like Trump because hes a scammer and a blatant criminal, just say that shyt. Then I'm gonna hit you immediately with "so you want him leading the world doe"? It's illogical and I don't let any person (white, black, brown, whoever) spew disinformation around me, I shut that shyt down immediately. You can be 6'8 240lbs and a known killer. I'm still gonna shut your bullshyt down. How can you logically explain that you want a known rapist, pedophile, con man, adulterer, racist, spoon fed pink bytch as the leader of the world. Start making these nikkas explain why one of the worse people in human history should be the leader of the world.

Simple. I hate it when uninformed nikkas have detailed conversations about shyt they are uninformed on. Especially seeing every one of them nikkas didn't know shyt. Stupid ass nikkas.

It's a shame we have so much to risk thru politics but our people are so fukking uninformed. Look what just happened to Bowman and Cori Bush. Both are in districts with a high black population. See Rashida Talib won her shyt by a nice margin and AIPAC financed her opponent also. She won because the Arab population in her district came the fukk out to vote. Stupid ass nikkas know nothing about who they are voting for abd that's how you get c00n ass black AIPAC puppets like Wesley Jones getting a progressive out the paint.

These nikkas ignorant as fukk.
And when you use this logic, they will call you a shill...it's unbelievable

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They can do whatever the hell they want. It's cats like the morons in the video that have no intellectual grasp on what Trump & the Republicans are trying to do, especially with Project 2025, and how it's not advantageous at all for US people of color.

Secondly, you talk about punching down on fellow black folks, when that's all you've been doing on this board for the past year or so for anyone who voiced support for the Democratic party.

Thirdly, I don’t give a damn about what the Cubans in Little Havana are going to do. I'm concerned about MY people.

You say we punching down but you are saying the people in this video is misinformed but they probably don't care about 2025. The only time y'all get mad or call them names is when they don't wanna vote for the dnc. And with good reason the DNC has sold black america out. And is steadily replacing us with illegals and giving them our tax dollars... You think any black person wants to vote for that, vote for more of the same???:what: