A prime example of politically dumbass, feckless, useless Black men spewing idiocy.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I blame rap and the general culture of ignorance fed to Black people over decades..

Any Black person stumping for Trump is weak and doing so out of fear of White supremacists..there's no fight in them and they'll gladly bend over and take it in the ass if a maga told them to.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
The Democrats really did fall off. Jeez. It's people that are not even listening to Tariq or Jason Black that are starting to be cool on the Democrats? Man. You really do have to earn people's votes now. I'm starting to think that would've been the case even WITHOUT The Voices of New Black Media beating that drum. Can't keep doing the boogieman playbook forever. And no amount of paid Democrat shills attempting to influence how Black people vote is going to change that.

GT3IZsEX0AAOSx0

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This is what happens when most of y’all refuse to have children in wedlock and stable two-parent households.

:yeshrug:
Stop it with this BS. Black men are married at a higher rate than Black women. Black men are not making statements about not needing women and they are independent. Last, many of those single mothers were created by a small percentage of Black men. Most Black men are single and childless. So stop it with this yaw, like it is Black men causing this, because the stats show who is the real culprit, and that the majority of Black men do not have a hand in this.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
It's a whole new world, and if political parties want to survive, they have to keep up. Information is coming out much faster than it used to. Your candidate's record matters, and the more you have to defend a controversy about who they are and what they did, the more people are going to think poorly of them. Hiring shills to shame Black people into voting a certain way isn't going to work. In fact, you wouldn't have to do that if Black people knew what they were getting from voting for you. Most Black people aren't afraid of the boogieman tactics.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I blame rap and the general culture of ignorance fed to Black people over decades..

Any Black person stumping for Trump is weak and doing so out of fear of White supremacists..there's no fight in them and they'll gladly bend over and take it in the ass if a maga told them to.

Thats like 4 posters in here that would let that happen :dame:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Not Harris or trump. I'm not choosing my dikk or balls to cut off and I ain't voting for a new Massa either.

Imma watch this board juelz it up for 2028 and the negroes gon get right back on board to vote like mindless drones for the dems..2032 too and beyond.

I know yall gon be mad in Jan 2024 under Harris
If you not voting dont bother those who want to vote. Leave the be, focus your energy on something else some people like art, never understood the thing but they say its good for your mental wellbeing.

Daps
They are individuals and don't represent the black community at large......you dudes be on here spewing white supremacist talking points without knowing it..."there is an idiot problem in our community :mjpls: ....how is that any diffrent from when racist say black people have low IQ?
point me to a multitude of videos featuring a roundtable of educated, knowledgeable and articulate young black men having in-depth conversations about sociopolitical issues.

i can’t find them.

i can, on the other hand, show you that videos like this - where groups of uneducated and unlearned black men trade in mindless banter - are not in short supply on youtube.

why is that?

:jbhmm:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Stop it with this BS. Black men are married at a higher rate than Black women. Black men are not making statements about not needing women and they are independent. Last, many of those single mothers were created by a small percentage of Black men. Most Black men are single and childless. So stop it with this yaw, like it is Black men causing this, because the stats show who is the real culprit, and that the majority of Black men do not have a hand in this.
I’m speaking to the Black men and women who are responsible.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I’m speaking to the Black men and women who are responsible.
Most of y'all, is very general and broad reaching. The people responsible are a small subset of the community, especially when it comes to the men, as are demonstrated by stats I have posted up here in the past. So pointing the finger at most, when it is not the most, is the problem I have with your post.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Very true. Also we need to swallow a bitter pill and admit that a lot of these rappers like Trump because they see themselves in him. If you're entire persona revolves around being sheisty, being a scammer, and a criminal someone like Trump is going to appeal to you. This is part of the reason why some of the rappers with the most flagrant and ignorant rap personas (Sexy Redd, Lil Pump, Waka Flaka, Kodack Black etc) support Trump.
Well why not just say that shyt.

All the nikkas in this video didn't know shyt about anything they was talking about. If you like Trump because hes a scammer and a blatant criminal, just say that shyt. Then I'm gonna hit you immediately with "so you want him leading the world doe"? It's illogical and I don't let any person (white, black, brown, whoever) spew disinformation around me, I shut that shyt down immediately. You can be 6'8 240lbs and a known killer. I'm still gonna shut your bullshyt down. How can you logically explain that you want a known rapist, pedophile, con man, adulterer, racist, spoon fed pink bytch as the leader of the world. Start making these nikkas explain why one of the worse people in human history should be the leader of the world.

Simple. I hate it when uninformed nikkas have detailed conversations about shyt they are uninformed on. Especially seeing every one of them nikkas didn't know shyt. Stupid ass nikkas.

It's a shame we have so much to risk thru politics but our people are so fukking uninformed. Look what just happened to Bowman and Cori Bush. Both are in districts with a high black population. See Rashida Talib won her shyt by a nice margin and AIPAC financed her opponent also. She won because the Arab population in her district came the fukk out to vote. Stupid ass nikkas know nothing about who they are voting for abd that's how you get c00n ass black AIPAC puppets like Wesley Jones getting a progressive out the paint.

These nikkas ignorant as fukk.

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
point me to a multitude of videos featuring a roundtable of educated, knowledgeable and articulate young black men having in-depth conversations about sociopolitical issues.

i can’t find them.

i can, on the other hand, show you that videos like this - where groups of uneducated and unlearned black men trade in mindless banter - are not in short supply on youtube.

why is that?

:jbhmm:

Like what do you be babbling about? No wonder you can't be consistent on your political views and switch from one day to the other. There are plenty of videos where black men discuss the political landscape and social issues.....just because it ain't on your timeline thats supposed to mean it don't exist? :dahell:

No shyt, white media would rather like to push uneducated and violent depiction of black men......Are you new to america or something :mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make a platform then if you're so smart

Looks like the idiots are more ambitious than the smart people if thats what you find yourself complaining about
:wow:c00n squad waste no time. As a previous poster pointed out we value our entertainers more than the experts which is why the idiots get such a big platform.