A prime example of politically dumbass, feckless, useless Black men spewing idiocy.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They are individuals and don't represent the black community at large......you dudes be on here spewing white supremacist talking points without knowing it..."there is an idiot problem in our community :mjpls: ....how is that any diffrent from when racist say black people have low IQ?

I don't think Black people are genetically or inherently dumb.

I think cacs have purposely put Black folks into failing schools generation after generation.

I think reparations would fix a lot of our communities issues.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
OP just mad they not sucking off the DNC just keep it 100 man...:comeon: we all know who you are...

The fact that trump would call them thugs and have the locked up when push comes to shove, makes them simping for him pathetic

Trump only cares about their vote, he doesn’t care about them or improving their lives
Replace "Trump" with "Biden" or Harris" ("Obama" works too while we're at it) and your post is just as true.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So you voting now? :patrice:
Not Harris or trump. I'm not choosing my dikk or balls to cut off and I ain't voting for a new Massa either.

Imma watch this board juelz it up for 2028 and the negroes gon get right back on board to vote like mindless drones for the dems..2032 too and beyond.

I know yall gon be mad in Jan 2024 under Harris

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trump & cronies banking on ignorant uninformed idiots in the video to vote for him.

Ignorant cats like in the video are of the same elk as @ORDER_66 & the rest of the d*ckheads agreeing with him.

this is america... let these people say and do politically whatever the fukk they want!!!???:what: why is that such a big issue when black folks do this but y'all, YOU and your ilk has no smoke for other groups... take ya black ass down to little havana and talk shyt to them cubans about voting for trump go ahead and slander them.. see what happens to you. or are y'all to p*ssy... and only punch down on your fellow black folks...:sas2:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
We got to be more patient with one another.

Frame the convo to include their families. Trump would reward and try to protect police that blow their cousins, uncles aunts, brothers, sisters, dads, and moms heads off. Trump would then insinuate their family were criminals and don't deserve justice. Would they be okay with that?

:francis: