A phat a$$ or a bubble dont mean a chic got good pu$$y....I repeat...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
A phat ass or a bubble dont mean a chic got good pu$$y. nikka like me seen all types of p*ssy :shaq: but it kills me to see the "good p*ssy" stamp of approval or "grade A government approved" stamp put on every chic with a phat ass or a nice bubble. It also kills me that these phatass chics monopolize the ignorance to their favor 10/10 times. A phat ass is superficial and only good to look at :whew:but the chic that own the phat ass dont necessarily have good p*ssy. Discuss

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A big batty don't but when she can she can dance as well - you know you in for a good fukk. I love a big batty gyal that ain't afraid to show what she can do on the dancefloor and then do the same to my dikk.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
A big batty don't but when she can she can dance as well - you know you in for a good fukk. I love a big batty gyal that ain't afraid to show what she can do on the dancefloor and then do the same to my dikk.

yea but doesnt mean she got some good p*ssy if she can shake that ass breh. Once you get pass that new p*ssy appeal and get your nut from it, a chic is worthless unless she got some good shyt that can sustain a nikka all the time. I done kicked big booty hoes out my car or hotel room cuz the p*ssy was bad