A part of my soul dies every time I think about Firefly

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Jesus christ brehs, how come ya nikkas aint say this shyt has so many similarities to mass effect?!? :gladbron:

Im a hugeee mass effect fan, i can see they took a lot of things from this show. I only saw the first episode and i fukking love it

:salute: @Ziggiy i never wouldve saw this show if not for this thread

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Jesus christ brehs, how come ya nikkas aint say this shyt has so many similarities to mass effect?!? :gladbron:

Im a hugeee mass effect fan, i can see they took a lot of things from this show. I only saw the first episode and i fukking love it

:salute: @Ziggiy i never wouldve saw this show if not for this thread

I said the same thing as I was watching it, and yes all credits goes to Zigg for making this thread. I for real would've never watched this shyt if he, hexagram, and a few others hadn't co-signed it :salute:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Lovely program. So every genre has it's tropes, most works are going to fail at something though...not this program. They never did anything wrong...everything they attempted worked. The flashback episodes worked. The character centric episodes worked. The "ship is fukked" episode worked. The comedy. Drama. Horror. It all came together extremely well for them.

Serenity is just as brilliant....better than Avengers by some margin.

Basically the entire outline of the show..condensed into a two-hour movie. Obviously some things were cut out, but the whole "Miranda" thing was pretty much where they were going. I wish we could have seen these arcs play out over a longer period of time but cest la vie.

I've actually never seen Buffy or Angel....:yeshrug: I saw the Buffy The Vampire Slayer film in the early 90's and even though I now know that they aren't really connected like that, at the time I was like "How'd that silly ass movie get a tv show?"....:pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lovely program. So every genre has it's tropes, most works are going to fail at something though...not this program. They never did anything wrong...everything they attempted worked. The flashback episodes worked. The character centric episodes worked. The "ship is fukked" episode worked. The comedy. Drama. Horror. It all came together extremely well for them.

Serenity is just as brilliant....better than Avengers by some margin.

Basically the entire outline of the show..condensed into a two-hour movie. Obviously some things were cut out, but the whole "Miranda" thing was pretty much where they were going. I wish we could have seen these arcs play out over a longer period of time but cest la vie.

I've actually never seen Buffy or Angel....:yeshrug: I saw the Buffy The Vampire Slayer film in the early 90's and even though I now know that they aren't really connected like that, at the time I was like "How'd that silly ass movie get a tv show?"....:pachaha:
The studio basically raped Whedon's script for the Buffy movie and took out all the ideas he ultimately brought to the TV show.

And Serenity is a very slept on flick.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
firefly isn't that great too much, Whedon was too much of a simp for Morena Baccarin much like he was for Charisma Carpenter (understandable but still)