A part of my soul dies every time I think about Firefly

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I feel the same way about Roswell. :to:

It's on netflix now tho, always brings back memories. :to:

Didn't that one have a healthy amount of seasons and a wrap up?

I lost interest a few episodes into the second season but I remember the first season being dope.

Maan.....

:to::to: every time I think about it. fukk Fox breh.... fukk em all to hell. Like many newcomers of the show I saw Serenity first then watched Firefly afterwards and wondered why in the fukk this shyt got cancelled. Now I can't even watch Serenity just due to the fact the big homie
Wash dies (and Book... we ain't even know what he used to do for a living on some Tommy Strawn shyt)

Concerning Book

Turns out he was a double agent. The show and movie had you thinking he was a former Alliance operative but in the comics it's revealed that he was on the Independents side and a deep cover mole in the Alliance.

Now if that story line had a chance to unfold while the show was on air that would have been the GOAT revelation.

Also Wash
wasn't supposed to get killed off so early, I heard the actor volunteered.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
ABC got that crown easily

Nah breh. Fox cancelled Family Guy. FAMILY GUY. Imagine if Fox actually ALLOWED shows to grow organically, played the episodes in correct order, didn't move from time-slot to time-slot. They did that shyt with Family Guy, Futurama, Bernie Mac, Fifefly, Fastlane, and probably a couple other dope shows that nobody ever got to see because they were unceremoniously dumped. Fox is the KING of cancellation dikk moves

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah breh. Fox cancelled Family Guy. FAMILY GUY. Imagine if Fox actually ALLOWED shows to grow organically, played the episodes in correct order, didn't move from time-slot to time-slot. They did that shyt with Family Guy, Futurama, Bernie Mac, Fifefly, Fastlane, and probably a couple other dope shows that nobody ever got to see because they were unceremoniously dumped. Fox is the KING of cancellation dikk moves
Most of the piff FOX cancels atleast gets a full season...some had multiple seasons but ABC be canceling piff 4 and 5 episodes into the 1st fukking season

I refuse to watch any abc show until it gets to season 2 because of that shyt

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Most of the piff FOX cancels atleast gets a full season...some had multiple seasons but ABC be canceling piff 4 and 5 episodes into the 1st fukking season

I refuse to watch any abc show until it gets to season 2 because of that shyt

A good example of that was Day Break if that show had an orifice it would be a violated gape.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They were going to be rough on Inara if the show continued. This is a plot their were planning on doing for her that Tim Minear revealed during one of those reunion show on the Science Channel:
“She had this magic syringe, she would take this drug and if she were, for instance, raped, the rapist would die a horrible death. The story was, she gets kidnapped by Reavers. and when Mal finally got to the ship to save her from the Reavers, he gets on the Reaver ship and all the Reavers are dead. Which would suggest a kind of really bad assault. At the end of the episode, he comes in after she’s been horribly brutalized, he comes in, he gets down on his knee and he takes her hand and he treats her like a lady.”

:to: That's my companion, man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal :salute:
Zoe :whoo:
Wash :dead:
Kaylee :krs:
Inara :youngsabo:
Simon :to:
River :dwillhuh:
Book :ohhh:
Jayne :lolbron:

They also cancelled the Bernie Mac Show, King Of The Hill (twice), and Futurama. They got fukking lucky with Family Guy after it became a HUGE hit on Adult Swim and Cartoon Network tried to renew it but Fox renewed it themselves reruns and promptly allowed Seth Mcfarlane to bend them over a barrel and skull fukk them into taking over the Sunday Night animations.

What blows me away is that Fox is so quick to cancel all of these legit shows (Bernie Mac, King of the Hill, Futurama, Firefly)

...but the Simpsons is still running in spite of being well past it's prime. The first 8 (maybe 9) seasons are still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
even today, but now?

:beli: :usure: :what: :scusthov: :aicmon: :comeon: :wtf: :childplease: :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: :trash::camby:

And the new whiny Straw Liberal Hippie Lisa :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
Whatever happened to the good old days of "Don't have a cow man", "Cowabunga" and "Eat my Shorts"? :to:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Mal :salute:
Zoe :whoo:
Wash :dead:
Kaylee :krs:
Inara :youngsabo:
Simon :to:
River :dwillhuh:
Book :ohhh:
Jayne :lolbron:

What blows me away is that Fox is so quick to cancel all of these legit shows (Bernie Mac, King of the Hill, Futurama, Firefly)

...but the Simpsons is still running in spite of being well past it's prime. The first 8 (maybe 9) seasons are still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
even today, but now?

:beli: :usure: :what: :scusthov: :aicmon: :comeon: :wtf: :childplease: :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: :trash::camby:

And the new whiny Straw Liberal Hippie Lisa :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
Whatever happened to the good old days of "Don't have a cow man", "Cowabunga" and "Eat my Shorts"? :to:

:salute:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
@Ziggiy

As far as the rest of what you said, I got "Angel" in my top 5 all time. So I already know how Whedon gets down. This show would've have an incredible run.

I heard they continued the story in comic books but I haven't read a comic book since around '92 so :manny:

Fred.
Consign about angel. But I def think this show def had the potential to be way better than even angel. It already had great characters from the get with plenty of room to grow, a whole new world, and it started better than angels first season.
Plus I think this was whedon's first series since angel and by than his pen skills were :banderas:
I always thought preacher had the most interesting background since we really didn't know shyt about him

I used to think the pilot had the most potential to undergo that Giles transformation. Especially if his wife got bodied

• Dap
Reactions: hex

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i have the episodes and movies on my hdd for years but never watched it

watched the first 3 episodes last night and its actally better then i expected :whoo:

i doesnt even seem outdated like most old shows.I can see why it didnt last tho,show was definitely ahead of its time

im not even gonna run thru this either,gonna take my time and enjoy this piff :ahh:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I've been watching this show lately brehs and I must say I'm impressed :leon:

I'm seven episodes in and I'm fukking with it heavy. Gina Torres is so fukking :wow: and Inora is :noah:

Put me on a ship with them hoes and they both getting knocked off, fukk the bs :whew: