Daps

that last ep was great though. :gladbron:

that bounty hunter was funny as fukk.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joss Whedon at his peak. The dialogue, The characterization, The scripts, The Visuals.....

I can't even speak on it anymore brehs:banderas:

It was indeed greatness. I honestly didn't like the first episode because it felt like the characters were "out of character", but the train job was hilarious and great and tragic all at once. I was hooked after he "negotiated" with Niska's henchman at the end of the ep.

For those who didn't watch the series, here is basically how it goes:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm prolly gonna get negged.....

but I've been a Buffy fan, an Angel fan, a fan of his comic book work, a fan of The Cabin in the Woods, a fan of the Avengers movie....

I've never taken the time to watch Firefly and Dollhouse.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm prolly gonna get negged.....

but I've been a Buffy fan, an Angel fan, a fan of his comic book work, a fan of The Cabin in the Woods, a fan of the Avengers movie....

I've never taken the time to watch Firefly and Dollhouse.

I'm not gonna neg you. I'm gonna educate you brother.

Firefly, in my opinion, is whedon's greatest television series. Prematurely taken from us by the fakkits in charge at Fox, this show is probably the closest we'll ever get to something like a live action Cowboy Bebop. It really IS that dope breh. You can watch the entire series on Netflix and I HIGHLY recommend that you do

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm not gonna neg you. I'm gonna educate you brother.

Firefly, in my opinion, is whedon's greatest television series. Prematurely taken from us by the fakkits in charge at Fox, this show is probably the closest we'll ever get to something like a live action Cowboy Bebop. It really IS that dope breh. You can watch the entire series on Netflix and I HIGHLY recommend that you do

you recently got into Arrow, so I'll take the time during the week to watch Firefly. :salute: