A Married With Children Spinoff

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
There have been a lot of suceesfu; spinoffs though; waaaay more than failures, it seems.

Pump ya brakes.. i wouldnt go that far lol

I think there are definitely more clunkers. (Does anybody on the planet remember that Dave Chappelle starred in a spinoff for Home Improvement called "Buddies" ?)

Point was there are a nice amount of good ones

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Pump ya brakes.. i wouldnt go that far lol

I think there are definitely more clunkers. (Does anybody on the planet remember that Dave Chappelle starred in a spinoff for Home Improvement called "Buddies" ?)

Point was there are a nice amount of good ones

That's the one I was thinking of :russ: Clearly a clunker. There are a lot of them

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Family Matters, Empty Nest, The Jeffersons, Frasier, those numerous CSI shows and Law and Order.

Keep this going

Melrose Place

Lol@whoever mentioned Empty Nest...wow

Trapper John MD nikka !

Golden Girls, Empty Nest....Mama's Family(who remembers THAT)

Damn, Saturday nights used to be GOAT.

People used to stay home Friday AND Saturday night to watch freakin TV. that's how entertaining shows were back then

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
@muse is this a good ideal?

:mindblown: i cant even imagine how this would be good. How exactly is it a spin off if none of the other characters will revive their roles? Bud had no life, he was a wanna be talent agent, who couldnt get a girl, i cant even get this. What would the show be about? shyt will be worse than joey

Not to mention married with children attempted at least 3 spin offs. That didnt get past a fukking episode of married with children

David faustino having his own show, ok. Married with children spin off? Nah

Now if it was psycho dad, hell yeah. I always hoped they'd show just a frame of that on the show

Change

All Star
Daps
Don't forget Married With Children already had a spinoff.... Top of the Heap.

plus Radio Free Trumaine which didn't get a series but had a pilot on the show and another called "enemies'

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
It could work if the premise is that Bud had a kid with a bad black woman, but now she left him cos she a selfish ho, so Bud has custody of his biracial daughter. We'll make her 13.

So now Bud has to deal with fatherhood alone, and his daughter has attitude and he has to deal with her adolescent problems Meanwhile, he still loves his babymomma, but she out there cavorting with NBA players, boxers, drug runners, etc. It'll be a mix of Who's the Boss and Dream On. His best friend will be that employee that Al had in the later years, the running back guy. Of course, all other Bundys make cameos, and Bud will even date Marcy D'arcy when she separates from Jefferson temporarily. It has wholesome comedy potential, with some adult themes mixed in.

pretty good premise. I would also make the daughter older like 15-17, and make her act kinda how kelly bundy was, so bud has to deal with the idea that his daughter might end up a thot after all the whore jokes he threw at kelly bundy growing up . :mjlol:

The problem with this spinoff is that none of the side characters really had any star power outside of al bundy and kelly bundy. I think the actress that plays kelly could carry a show. Bud is a good secondary character not a main one.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't think the streets would care too much about what happened to Bedwetter B's career

bud_figur.jpg

I remember when he appeared in KRS One's video for "MC's act like they don't know"

1:50 mark