A Married With Children Spinoff

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Google Melrose Place Savant

:what: I don't remember him being in 90210, must be play a small role that I can't remember and he got his own show on Melrose Place?....I still don't see it how this is a spin off of 90210 but I guess they wanna use this for buzzing so people can watch it.....Honestly, Melrose Place is a :trash:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ed O'Neill can still play Al Bundy, Peggy hasnt aged either.

Run another season of Married with Children

If Modern Family gets cancelled sure that would rock. I'd love to see it because while I'm a fan of Modern Family, he will always be Al Bundy to me. And I'm assuming Katey Segal's schedule is clear once Sons of Anarchy is over?

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
:what: I don't remember him being in 90210, must be play a small role that I can't remember and he got his own show on Melrose Place?....I still don't see it how this is a spin off of 90210 but I guess they wanna use this for buzzing so people can watch it.....Honestly, Melrose Place is a :trash:
nikka, you can get all your info on this if you just google it nikka. WTF. I bet they even have that ep on youtube.

Google Kelly's boyfriend 90210 Melrose Place spinoff. You'll get loads of info

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, you can get all your info on this if you just google it nikka. WTF. I bet they even have that ep on youtube.

Google Kelly's boyfriend 90210 Melrose Place spinoff. You'll get loads of info

I just did but not that enough info but you know what I don't even care anymore cause Melrose Place is a :trash: :yeshrug: anyway

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
If Modern Family gets cancelled sure that would rock. I'd love to see it because while I'm a fan of Modern Family, he will always be Al Bundy to me. And I'm assuming Katey Segal's schedule is clear once Sons of Anarchy is over?
I don't see MF getting canceled anytime soon, i no longer watch it, but isn't it still real popular?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Was the bul she dated the dark-haired bul or the dude that looked liek Josh Holloway? Can't remember.

There have been a lot of suceesfu; spinoffs though; waaaay more than failures, it seems.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Was the bul she dated the dark-haired bul or the dude that looked liek Josh Holloway? Can't remember.

There have been a lot of suceesfu; spinoffs though; waaaay more than failures, it seems.

Nah it's been a lot of clunkers too breh. Wikipedia has a whole list