A Married With Children Spinoff

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting old when people don't know what Perfect Strangers is

Harriet Winslow was the elevator lady or something when Balki & Larry worked in the mailroom

I do remember the show Perfect Strangers but didn't know that A Family Matter is a spin-off of Perfect Strangers.....it's very weird.

Maybe, I didn't pay attention to much on Harriet Winslow that much, totally forgot about her.

I know about A Different World, The Jeffersons, Frasier.

Law and Order just too damn obviously...no reason for mention them.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
It could work if the premise is that Bud had a kid with a bad black woman, but now she left him cos she a selfish ho, so Bud has custody of his biracial daughter. We'll make her 13.

So now Bud has to deal with fatherhood alone, and his daughter has attitude and he has to deal with her adolescent problems Meanwhile, he still loves his babymomma, but she out there cavorting with NBA players, boxers, drug runners, etc. It'll be a mix of Who's the Boss and Dream On. His best friend will be that employee that Al had in the later years, the running back guy. Of course, all other Bundys make cameos, and Bud will even date Marcy D'arcy when she separates from Jefferson temporarily. It has wholesome comedy potential, with some adult themes mixed in.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep this going

Melrose Place

Lol@whoever mentioned Empty Nest...wow

Trapper John MD nikka !

Can someone explain to me how Melrose Place is a spinoff of classic 90210?.........Help me out breh cause I don't see it the connect between them.

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Can someone explain to me how Melrose Place is a spinoff of classic 90210?.........Help me out breh cause I don't see it the connect between them.
One of the original tenants dated Jennie Garth's character. After they broke up, they gave him his own show, Melrose Place.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some cac who was in his 20s, so it was a big deal Kelly was dating an older nikka. They broke up, then he moved to this new apt building called Melrose Place. That ep of 90210 was MP's pilot.

A doctor or a drug addict who is an artist that got Kelly coke, she became a cokehead with him or a lawyer that has another wife?.....

Quarterback

Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
A doctor or a drug addict who is an artist that got Kelly coke, she became a cokehead with him or a lawyer that has another wife?.....
Nah, it was some construction worker, a dorky cac. Dude was lame as fukk, and he ended up being on MP for only like 3 seasons. The actor who played him faded into obscurity, he was shyt.