A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I think lattimore makes it and hunter or James may be the odd man out most likely James. Too much potential for lattimore to be let go I think.
depends how lattimore looks during preseason, james is defiantly in the dog house

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
James hasn't showed me much. Flashes but he's not making people miss and hitting that next gear as he did in college. Players are just faster here, period. He looks frail, often times carries the ball like a loaf of bread and dances around too much.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James hasn't showed me much. Flashes but he's not making people miss and hitting that next gear as he did in college. Players are just faster here, period. He looks frail, often times carries the ball like a loaf of bread and dances around too much.
roman hasnt done a good job of getting him open and using him right

• Dap
Reactions: dza

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Boone still holding out. I like him but he's going about this the wrong way. Hell Frank held out until he realized Baalke dont negotiate with holdouts. Get ya ass in camp and work it out. Otherwise I hope Martin or Looney step up:manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boone still holding out. I like him but he's going about this the wrong way. Hell Frank held out until he realized Baalke dont negotiate with holdouts. Get ya ass in camp and work it out. Otherwise I hope Martin or Looney step up:manny:
his agent is fuking him over big time

when baalke says he doesnt negotiate with hold outs i truly believe hes willing to let boone sit out as many games as it takes

its like that whole terrel brown fiasco last year, his agents screwed him over not once but twice

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
his agent is fuking him over big time

when baalke says he doesnt negotiate with hold outs i truly believe hes willing to let boone sit out as many games as it takes

its like that whole terrel brown fiasco last year, his agents screwed him over not once but twice
Baalke is cold blooded. Told Tarrel Brown straight up since you dont want to come to camp you might want to read the fine print of that contract breh breh:ufdup:. Vernon knew wat was up thats why he kept flip flopping. Baalke dont fukk around playboi:birdman:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Real shyt Mike Nolan low key was a good hire. Dude could find good talent.
mike was a shytty head coach, neither a players coach nor a real good disciplinarian

but hes a dude you call on to build up your D. hes the one responsible for Willis and snatching up Justin in FA, and switching us to that 3-4

hes a bit worse when needing to take the extra step, but if you have a good pass rusher your front 7 with mike is usually good. I remember he came to denver and revitalized Dumervil to make him a monster, and cam wake became one of the best under him too, iirc

hes the one who should be taking a lot of credit in building up the D. the problem is he never gives dbs much consideration. we were playing with old ass bum mike roman at FS and clements was :flabbynsick: after first year

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/day-1-ward-intercepts-pass-third-play-49ers-practice

SANTA CLARA –- It did not take long for first-round draft pick Jimmie Ward to make his mark on the 49ers’ practice field.

In his first full-squad practice since being selected with the No. 30 overall pick, Ward on Thursday intercepted a Colin Kaepernick pass on the third play of practice during a 7-on-7 drill.

gonna need a big year from him

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...cisco-49ers-viewing-training-camp-clean-slate

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Aldon Smith said hours before the San Francisco 49ers started training camp Thursday that he has stayed sober since September, when he was arrested and charged with drunken driving for the second time since January 2012.

"I've been able to maintain, and it's going good," Smith told reporters when asked about his sobriety. "I'm in the best shape I've been in coming into a camp, and my mind is probably in the best spot it's been in, so I'm feeling great."