A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
a 4th rounder for stevie?!?!?! :banderas::salute::blessed:that's huge.

i still want the 9ers to pick up lee if he's available, but if not whatever. we still good with whoever we take :myman:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
a 4th rounder??? man thats highway robbery right there. i thought watkins and stevie was gonna play together
Robert woods, and mike williams will be our number 2 and 3 wrs. Woods was ej favorite wr last year, and we still got goodwin to go deep

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
between stevie vd and vance there will be a lot of dropped balls tho

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'd still like us to draft a WR probably Cody Latimer since we wouldn't have to move up too much to get him. The Stevie trade definitely just upgraded but we don't know if Crab will come back after this season. I don't want to be in the same position in a year or two

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I'd still like us to draft a WR probably Cody Latimer since we wouldn't have to move up too much to get him. The Stevie trade definitely just upgraded but we don't know if Crab will come back after this season. I don't want to be in the same position in a year or two

Honestly, we don't have room on the roster for another receiver...not even to develop. If we get a WR, it'll be a late round pick that we can (hopefully) stash on the practice squad. Dude from Georgia State seems likely.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Honestly, we don't have room on the roster for another receiver...not even to develop. If we get a WR, it'll be a late round pick that we can (hopefully) stash on the practice squad. Dude from Georgia State seems likely.
We don't got the room as of today :sas1:
don't mean we won't tomorrow :sas2:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
we prolly have the best receiving core at this point. 4 guys who have produced 1k yard seasons and VD :wow:

no excuses for anthony davis (I see your pass pro), roman and kaep next year not to produce

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
whats the cap hit tho ? wasnt stevie making like 8m ?
shyt won't let me post overthecap.com for some reason but

Off the top of my head

14. 3.9m
15. 6.5m
16. 6m

No guaranteed money either

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You're most likely right. I forgot we picked up Brandon Lloyd too. We're pretty stacked, there's no reason Kap doesn't have a great passing year. This is our time brehs :banderas: