"A Low Down Dirty Shame" Appreciation Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Pinky, nikkaaah

I'll give you Pinky but man Sonny came in that bytch lit talking all kinds of shyt to a room full of cartel goons/killers threatening to snitch yelling his name like he was some kind of boss.
"YOU KNOW WHO YOU fukkIN WITH.....I'M SONNY fukkING ROTHMILLER"
Mendoza cut his own goon throat and he balled like a baby crying in his hands talking about he's gonna take care of it....but again Pinky did pretty much the same thing and the scene is classic.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'll give you Pinky but man Sonny came in that bytch lit talking all kinds of shyt to a room full of cartel goons/killers threatening to snitch yelling his name like he was some kind of boss.
"YOU KNOW WHO YOU fukkIN WITH.....I'M SONNY fukkING ROTHMILLER"
Mendoza cut his own goon throat and he balled like a baby crying in his hands talking about he's gonna take care of it....but again Pinky did pretty much the same thing and the scene is classic.

What made Pinky worse was how the man started snitching on himself, giving up every secret, fukking begging for his life and then flipped it up again when he was safe and even gave himself a pep talk at the end for how he held it down.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What made Pinky worse was how the man started snitching on himself, giving up every secret, fukking begging for his life and then flipped it up again when he was safe and even gave himself a pep talk at the end for how he held it down.
Yea in the end Pinky did ho himself way worse.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I still don't get why all of a sudden in the 3rd act of the movie, Keenan shaves his head and puts on his best steve harvey suit like its a super hero outfit:mjlol:

He was trying to look all "Snazzy" for Salli Richardson. If you remember a running gag throughout the movie is how terrible he looks now that he's fallen on hard times. Sonny, Mendoza, Peaches, and Salli Richardson all comment on it the first time they see him.