"A Low Down Dirty Shame" Appreciation Thread

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black wayan excellence :ahh:....idk why keenan just stopped making movies. He's the only truly talented wayans when it comes to movies imo especially as far as writing goes but dude just left the game once he got them pawgs :pachaha:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
breh them movies old af that u mentioned, he aint made shyt in a good while

He's doin other indie/tv projects behind the scenes + stand-up.. And because every one of his movies/shows came thru his production company ya man and his fam is set for life :salute:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
LOVE this movie.

When Roc goes into the Boss's house cursing everybody out talking about "ILL NAME NAMES!! ILL BRING ALL THIS shyt DOWN!!" For some reason that was the most hilarious shyt ever for me as a kid. Especially when ole boy was just coldly like "Are you threatening ME Sonny?:birdman:"

The White Supremist scene when Keenen drives away screaming BLACK POWER!:russ:

When the villain threatens to kill ole girl in the club and Shame is like "I don't give a fukk! She wouldn't even give me her phone number:ufdup:"

And Salli Richardson was BEYOND Gorgeous:blessed:
She was like :whoa:555-6969 or some shyt with the quickness
:heh:69 69, she was bad as hell tho

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Keenen never stopped workin He directed White Chicks, Scary Movie 1/2, and Little Man..I wish he hadn't stopped acting but like his brothers, Arsenio, Eddie, Robert, Chris, it's better to be in a position where you can do whatever u want rather than still be punchin a clock for a check 30 years later

the movies he did after dont be a menace flopped along with his TV show..which is the prolly the reason he fell back from acting to play the background

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:jbhmm: Was Sonny's scheme to use Shame to find Angela (Salli), have her lead them to Mendoza's 20 million dollars, and then lead the both of them to Mendoza to be murdered?

:pacspit: Sonny was foul as fukk for killing their colleagues out of greed and setting up his breh Shame to take the fall, costing him his career and ruining his life.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man I loved this movie and still watch it whenever it comes on cable. When Sonny called ol boy Pancho Villa I always lose it. This whole scene is classic.

"YOU GONNA FRISK ME?"
"He told you to please leave I'm telling you to GET THE fukk OUT"

"Immigration will give me a fukking medal if I back a truck up in here"
:russ::mjlol:

"I got news for you Pancho Villa or whoever the fukk you think you are?"

I've never seen someone talk so much big shyt and end up falling back and crying so fast.
:lolbron:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
:jbhmm: Was Sonny's scheme to use Shame to find Angela (Salli), have her lead them to Mendoza's 20 million dollars, and then lead the both of them to Mendoza to be murdered?

:pacspit: Sonny was foul as fukk for killing their colleagues out of greed and setting up his breh Shame to take the fall, costing him his job...

I'd like to think Sonny was really the reason Mendoza got away in the raid (a la El Chapo) and Shame got stuck in the middle

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Man I loved this movie and still watch it whenever it comes on cable. When Sonny called ol boy Pancho Villa I always lose it. This whole scene is classic.

"YOU GONNA FRISK ME?"

I've never seen someone talk so much big shyt and end up falling back and crying so fast.

You're right my men fukked up :myman: ...*slit* Sonny you okay?? :shaq: Just make sure you don't fukk up :demonic: :salute:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

"YOU GONNA FRISK ME?"

Pinky, nikkaaah