"A Low Down Dirty Shame" Appreciation Thread

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
the big homie Wishmaster and all his villainous glory:lolbron:

a Kingpin, Jada, and Sallie 3-piece tho :banderas:

Didn't it feel like Jada was the homegirl we got drunk/smoked one where Salli was the one we was creepin wit lol

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
though it was weak as hell.
remember when it came out.
Never thought Jada was super sexy even when she was on A Different world, still was on that cree summers and dawnn lewis kick.

Its an aight movie, no where close to "I'm Gonna Get You Sucker"
:why:

gtfoh dude. movie is a certified classic :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
LOVE this movie.

When Roc goes into the Boss's house cursing everybody out talking about "ILL NAME NAMES!! ILL BRING ALL THIS shyt DOWN!!" For some reason that was the most hilarious shyt ever for me as a kid. Especially when ole boy was just coldly like "Are you threatening ME Sonny?:birdman:"

The White Supremist scene when Keenen drives away screaming BLACK POWER!:russ:

When the villain threatens to kill ole girl in the club and Shame is like "I don't give a fukk! She wouldn't even give me her phone number:ufdup:"

And Salli Richardson was BEYOND Gorgeous:blessed:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
black wayan excellence :ahh:....idk why keenan just stopped making movies. He's the only truly talented wayans when it comes to movies imo especially as far as writing goes but dude just left the game once he got them pawgs :pachaha:

Keenen never stopped workin He directed White Chicks, Scary Movie 1/2, and Little Man..I wish he hadn't stopped acting but like his brothers, Arsenio, Eddie, Robert, Chris, it's better to be in a position where you can do whatever u want rather than still be punchin a clock for a check 30 years later

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Keenen never stopped workin He directed White Chicks, Scary Movie 1/2, and Little Man..I wish he hadn't stopped acting but like his brothers, Arsenio, Eddie, Robert, Chris, it's better to be in a position where you can do whatever u want rather than still be punchin a clock for a check 30 years later
breh them movies old af that u mentioned, he aint made shyt in a good while