A legit 6ft is fukkin tall.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
5”7 here, don't see why all the short niccas sittin on their hands :childplease: Niccas in here braggin bout their height like it's some sort of accomplishment and shyt.

Granted growing up I always heard the short jokes, and if it wasnt for a final growth spurt at like 18, i'd be like 5”4 probably. Im 26 now and never have a problem with chicks cuz well, Im that nicca :obama:

I really dont even look at chicks 5”5 and up, I understand not wanting to tower over your dude, but I bring more to the table than that, I got the intangibles and I stay snatchin bytches from over-confident tall dudes. So all my midget brehthren, keep ya confidence up. :jawalrus:

Tuck ya skirt in b. Nobody is even talking bout all that lol

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
*Wearing size 14 shoe....and is only 6'0.* :sad:

I think I was supposed to be like 6'4 or something. :sad:

:rudy:

Pac was only like 5'8. He was a little dude. Not too much bigger than Ja Rule actually.

"5'8" :mjpls: pac with 6'1 dr dre

tumblr_m4fy5w8laP1qin0loo1_500.png

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
a lotta black chicks are taller than average tho, i don't have many black female friends 5'4 and under, most of us are 5'6-5'10...it makes sense, plus i feel like there are more tall black men, thus you become accustomed to being around taller people and that's what you want/like.

...............Nah