A legit 6ft is fukkin tall.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Arent u asian tho?
Shouldnt really matter as much considerin most asian girls arent that tall and prob not that big on height like black women :rudy:
Exactly, I hate to say it but.. Black women are notorious for being the most vocal about the height requirement in my experience

Dude could be a great all around guy but if he 5'10 and 6'4 all that goes out the window :snoop: :rudy:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I read this girl's tweet and she said something like: I'm looking for a prom date but he's gotta be at least 5'10

In my head I said "biiiiiitch you the one with no prom date but you choosing"

Guess what race she is :mjpls:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Real talk that what all the short nikkas do... Ive never seen a rapper taller than like 5'8"... I walked by Plies one day like wow, what a midget:manny:

Word most of the greats are small

From

Bob Marley to Pac to Nas to Kanye to Lil Wayne.

There are not alot of tall rappers. shyt they prolly busy hooping in the Nba lol

semtex

:)
Daps
Lol what's funnier than anything is when fat women say they want 6ft or taller. :mjpls:

Better be lookin for someone who's willing to be seen in public with your mammoth ass

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Word most of the greats are small

From

Bob Marley to Pac to Nas to Kanye to Lil Wayne.

There are not alot of tall rappers. shyt they prolly busy hooping in the Nba lol

5'11 short now?

tupac-mugshot.jpg

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
5'9" and aint even mad

*has easiest time finding clothes my size, dikk looks monstrous compared to if i was tall and had the same girth and length*

perception is everything

:manny:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Exactly, I hate to say it but.. Black women are notorious for being the most vocal about the height requirement in my experience

Dude could be a great all around guy but if he 5'10 and 6'4 all that goes out the window :snoop: :rudy:

Im sayin tho,ive dated and messed and interacted wit every race,yea they like taller guys,but they still gotta be good lookin,and its NEVER a requirement for them to be tall :sitdown: