Daps
6'1

:russ: @ the short nikkas not responding

Aye man....fu....fu....fuk you.
50_cent_cry_gif.gif

5'9

No signs of growing, either.

:sadbron:

If I'm gonna stay short forever, best believe Imma be a stocky lil muffukka.
182lbs and still pushing it. Bulking up again after the summer. :yes:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Aye man....fu....fu....fuk you.
50_cent_cry_gif.gif

5'9

No signs of growing, either.

:sadbron:

Breh, I'm 5'9 too

shyt is the worst feeling because you're so close to being tall but hoes still call you short :dry:

Can't really complain though. Pops is no taller than 5'6 and mom's is like 5'3 - 5'4

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No it's not. I never knew about this obsessin from men or women til I started reading it on the net.

Most women I've encountered thruout my life dont care.
But then again most of the taller women I've know were white women. Maybe they have a different mindset about height.

I have read hundreds of dating profiles on POF and I dont remember too many white/hispanic women putting a height requirement. It's mainly the black women.
:snoop: I've literally heard the words "Hes hot, too bad he is short" come from the mouths of numerous female associates of all races.... Honestly, the height of the women doesn't really matter because there are plenty short 5'2''ish women that really really prefer tall dudes... I've never been on any online dating websites, all my experiences are from REAL LIFE.

Not to mention, I've had height conversations with numerous white friends of mine... All men who live in the modern urban environment think about height one time or another...

Most Women prefer taller men, thats just the reality of life...

If you are an attractive male, you should be able to pull SOMEONE... But best believe if you are under 5'9'' you won't have access to a lot of women that a taller man of equal attractiveness would have access too...

I want you to walk the Financial district of San Francisco during lunch and try and snag one of these 7-10 business women and be under 5'9''... They'll give you the :stopitslime: face when there are plenty of 5'10'' and taller guys in suits just like you walking around... I'm 5'10 25 year old and I find that I have more luck with young college girls because my money evens me out amongst the competition, which is college guys... But when you start competing with grown attractive women out college it gets more competitive...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:snoop: I've literally heard the words "Hes hot, too bad he is short" come from the mouths of numerous female associates of all races.... Honestly, the height of the women doesn't really matter because there are plenty short 5'2''ish women that really really prefer tall dudes... I've never been on any online dating websites, all my experiences are from REAL LIFE.

Not to mention, I've had height conversations with numerous white friends of mine... All men who live in the modern urban environment think about height one time or another...

If you are an attractive male, you should be able to pull SOMEONE... But best believe if you are under 5'9'' you won't have access to a lot of women that a taller man of equal attractiveness would have access too...

I want you to walk the Financial district of San Francisco during lunch and try and snag one of these 7-10 business women and be under 5'9''... They'll give you the :stopitslime: face when there are plenty of 5'10'' and taller guys in suits just like you walking around...

Women don't care about height if you don't care about height. if your height is an issue then she is going to have an issue with it.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
5'11 the average for black males
5'10 for white dudes
5'7/5'8 for latinos (mexicans,salvadorians)
5'7 for asians
i could be wrong :manny:
Sounds about right.

I'm number 9 on my line and my LBs from 4-16 are all between 5'11-6'1 and we all pretty much look the same height next to each other.

Shiit is crazy.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Women don't care about height if you don't care about height. if your height is an issue then she is going to have an issue with it.
I agree... But best believe there are plenty of women who overlook someone and don't even give them a chance, because they are short..:manny:

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
:snoop: I've literally heard the words "Hes hot, too bad he is short" come from the mouths of numerous female associates of all races.... Honestly, the height of the women doesn't really matter because its mostly short 5'2'' women that really really prefer tall dudes... I've never been on any online dating websites, all my experiences are from REAL LIFE.

Truth is as many females that are out there that put such an importance on height, theres even more that really could care less about it. I cant change the fact that im 5”7, but I dont need the added confidence of height to get what I want. Plus from my exp. most of them height requirement chicks I aint checkin for anyway.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5'11 the average for black males
5'10 for white dudes
5'7/5'8 for latinos (mexicans,salvadorians)
5'7 for asians

i could be wrong :manny:
the average height for white men is actually taller than black males. The rest seems about right.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Truth is as many females that are out there that put such an importance on height, theres even more that really could care less about it. I cant change the fact that im 5”7, but I dont need the added confidence of height to get what I want. Plus from my exp. most of them height requirement chicks I aint checkin for anyway.
Definitely... My intentions are not to shoot on shorter dudes... By all means get p*ssy the best way you can... I'm just speaking from what i've personally seen..:cheers: