A legit 6ft is fukkin tall.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
What's the point of tall girls wearing heels in the first place? Isn't there some other shoe that goes well with dresses? Every time I see a girl looking 6'3 in heels I'm like :aicmon: and I'm not a lil nikka either.
Word, Don't they know that looks masculine

I want a girl no taller than 5-7 and no shorter than 5-3

5'5 for a girl is the perfect height for women to me :manny:

semtex

:)
Daps
I am a solid 6'2.

I was literally 5'2 1/2 when I got my physical for basktball my sophmore year of high school.

That height hit me so hard I honest to god grew 8 inches in 11 months!

I was all fukking gangly for like 16 months of my life from 17-18 from my body just growing like a damn weed. fukked up my knees and everything, gave me Osgood-Schlatter disease and lumps of bone under my knee caps.

It took me years to realize just how tall 6'2 is. Standing up straight around my boys and just noticing I'm taller than most of them was strange.

The wife likes it because I can 'make her feel small' which apparently these hoes love.
Man that's fukked up I was 5'8" freshman year of high school :ohhh:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
6'0" over here. probably seen 3 chicks tops that were taller than me. what kinda chicks are saying 6ft is too short???

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
5.9............................ .5

I just say im 5'10. They cant tell the difference between 5'10 and 5'11. :russ:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word, Don't they know that looks masculine

I want a girl no taller than 5-7 and no shorter than 5-3

5'5 for a girl is the perfect height for women to me :manny:
I don't want a wife no shorter than 5'7. You gotta think about the kids. :leostare:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word cuz we the shortest of the tall dudes

Reaching 6 feet is like graduating high school, You like :ahh: I'm finally there

But then you move into the big leagues of tall people, which is like college, and you see nikkas that's like 6'4 and up and it's like :sadbron: I feel short again

Co-sign.

Short dudes look up at you with something to prove with their napoleon complex and 6'5 dudes look down on you like a midget.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I'm 5' 5" :sadbron:

Hardest thing is the selection of girls you are left with being a tall midget. Rarely do girls taller give you the time of day. So not only do you gotta find attractive girls but be they have to be shorter than you. I'm a handsome dude too :sadbron:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
so close....damnit :noah:...........5'10''.........the only time I get that almost 6 foot feeling was when I was wearing Tims.........shiit felt good :smugdraper:....

I'm cool though, but I remember measuring myself as a kid with the little pencil marks against the wall......watching my head surpass line after line.....and although I wasn't necessarily going for 6 feet even, I do recall being like :what: when the line started to stay the same........this was partially cause I had an early grow spurt where I was already about 5'7'' in the 5th grade...so I was already a big dude in elementary school but by time I got to high school, my hormones was like :childplease:, and other folks that was shorter than me in high school just starting stretching their legs to new heights ...... and that was it.....

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6'0" over here. probably seen 3 chicks tops that were taller than me. what kinda chicks are saying 6ft is too short???

Some bytches don't know a damn thing about height though. I remember one chick who put me on her homegirl told that bytch I was 5'4. :why: nikka I'm 5 10.

She was also on my homie who's 6'8. She telling people he 6'1 n shyt.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
She
I'm 5' 5" :sadbron:

Hardest thing is the selection of girls you are left with being a tall midget. Rarely do girls taller give you the time of day. So not only do you gotta find attractive girls but be they have to be shorter than you. I'm a handsome dude too :sadbron:

I remember some ether that was thrown a short pretty boy on FB,he that nikka that think cuz he cute he can pull anyone,but yea,he commented my friends pic she took at club,askin if she had seen him there,she responded with "I had heels on so i probably couldnt see you" :russ: