A legit 6ft is fukkin tall.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:stopitslime: a bytch told me this before, this hoe was every bit of 5'7 and goin tell me at 6'3 im too short for her.
Cuz they say you gotta be taller than them in their tallest heals that can turn a 5'7 chick into 6'1 :childplease:

I'm like :aicmon: how often you gonna be wearing those heals

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Who remembers when the really tall kids got laughed at lol them nikkas eatin now. I remember I never used to wanna wear timbs because it made me look "too lanky"

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Six foot zero is my height... -Q Tip

It don't look that cool unless you are kind of fit with it. I have been "Fat Boys are back" status in the past several years as well as near the lower end of the weight scale (that still looks decent not sick) and the height makes nowhere near as much difference as the fitness level.

Cosign cats that say that 6 feetish is like the minimum "tall". Sure I am taller than "average" but not tall enough to be mentioned among sho nuff tall dudes.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
What's the point of tall girls wearing heels in the first place? Isn't there some other shoe that goes well with dresses? Every time I see a girl looking 6'3 in heels I'm like :aicmon: and I'm not a lil nikka either.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5'10

SO....fukkIN....CLOSE....:sadcam:

nikkas is doing yoga now. I'm still growing though. I'm gonna make it brehs :lift:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude this is so true.

Saying a 6'1 dude like me is short. :what:

Dudes who are around 5'11-6'2 have it the hardest.
Even though I hate comments like that, we still are pretty blessed to be taller than a majority of the population. I just hate hooping and being the tallest dude on the team and having to play the post when damn well I've been on the wing my whole life. :aicmon:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I am a solid 6'2.

I was literally 5'2 1/2 when I got my physical for basktball my sophmore year of high school.

That height hit me so hard I honest to god grew 8 inches in 11 months!

I was all fukking gangly for like 16 months of my life from 17-18 from my body just growing like a damn weed. fukked up my knees and everything, gave me Osgood-Schlatter disease and lumps of bone under my knee caps.

It took me years to realize just how tall 6'2 is. Standing up straight around my boys and just noticing I'm taller than most of them was strange.

The wife likes it because I can 'make her feel small' which apparently these hoes love.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
5'10

SO....fukkIN....CLOSE....:sadcam:

nikkas is doing yoga now. I'm still growing though. I'm gonna make it brehs :lift:

wear these for now :cheers: youll be 6'0

guess-timbs.jpg