A legit 6ft is fukkin tall.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Some of you niccas must rock heels in order to increase by 2 to 3 inches.:lolbron:

Me, u ask? On straight :wtb: status. Dunking...........

Donuts.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Word most of the greats are small

From

Bob Marley to Pac to Nas to Kanye to Lil Wayne.

There are not alot of tall rappers. shyt they prolly busy hooping in the Nba lol

These nikkas all have a complex and are trying their hardest to prove their manliness and worth. Tall nikkas naturally don't have to do that so for the most part we jus laid back dudes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want you to walk the Financial district of San Francisco during lunch and try and snag one of these 7-10 business women and be under 5'9''... They'll give you the :stopitslime: face when there are plenty of 5'10'' and taller guys in suits just like you walking around... I'm 5'10 25 year old and I find that I have more luck with young college girls because my money evens me out amongst the competition, which is college guys... But when you start competing with grown attractive women out college it gets more competitive... [/B]

the bytches on embarcadero/montgomery/powell :noah:

i just mind my own biz and get my coffee..

women walk by with the :ohhh: face

i just keep on :win:

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
Definitely... My intentions are not to shoot on shorter dudes... By all means get p*ssy the best way you can... I'm just speaking from what i've personally seen..:cheers:

No.doubt breh, and I'll make it a mission when I.get out to San Francisco to spit that gospel into those financial district females ears :takedat:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Truth is as many females that are out there that put such an importance on height, theres even more that really could care less about it. I cant change the fact that im 5”7, but I dont need the added confidence of height to get what I want. Plus from my exp. most of them height requirement chicks I aint checkin for anyway.

Short women tend to be the only women that really have a huge issue with height. I know more tall women that will give a 5'7-5'8 dude a chance then a short woman that is 5'0 -5'3.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These nikkas all have a complex and are trying their hardest to prove their manliness and worth. Tall nikkas naturally don't have to do that so for the most part we jus laid back dudes.

what are you talking

I bet you like 5'3

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Short women tend to be the only women that really have a huge issue with height. I know more tall women that will give a 5'7-5'8 dude a chance then a short woman that is 5'0 -5'3.

Its a complex, same way darkskin girls tend to be super attractive to lightskin men.

But honestly all that dont even matter. A bunch of ya are tripping for no reason over this height shyt. As long as you aint 5'5 you should be good with majority of women in the U.S OF A.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm 6 "2" and very lanky so it makes me appear taller. I get people ALWAYS telling me how tall I am...

Then I get around my younger brother who stands 6"4":to::to::damn:

That little nikka was shorter than me our ENTIRE time growing up then dude turned 18 and stood up one day and just KEPT standing.....

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm 6 "2" and very lanky so it makes me appear taller. I get people ALWAYS telling me how tall I am...

That little nikka was shorter than me our ENTIRE time growing up then dude turned 18 and stood up one day and just KEPT standing.....
:comeon: ungrateful nikka. And he prob wishes he was 6'6"

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LOL

You sound like my older brother. nikka mad that I'm taller than him now. I'm 6'1-6'2 and he is 5'11. :win:

I love looking down on him like I'm the oldest.