A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the Cavs do lose this series it all fails on Kevin Love, just two good games from him and the Cavs will win this if LeBron/Kyrie give them their usual production.

Warriors - 102ppg
Cavs - 99ppg

Love for the series is 8ppg under his season average, even mediocre 14pt 7reb type games from him at this point may make the difference. This has been all Kyrie and LeBron keeping them alive, this dude has to step up.

i dunno breh, every game the cavs lost they been blown off the floor, if love scores a few more points i doubt it makes a difference.

love scored 17 in game 1 and they lost by 15
game 2 love scored 5 points and they lost by 33

game 4 love scored 11 and they lost by 11.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i dunno breh, every game the cavs lost they been blown off the floor, if love scores a few more points i doubt it makes a difference.

love scored 17 in game 1 and they lost by 15
game 2 love scored 5 points and they lost by 33

game 4 love scored 11 and they lost by 11.

He's been inefficient

17 points on 7-17
5 points on 2-7
11 points on 3-6

His rebounding has been horrible since game 1 too, if they got a 20pts 11rebs game on 7-12 shooting with LeBron & Kyrie chipping in their averages they'd win. He's been absolutely terrible.

Daps
lmao Draymond about to get EXPOSED playing the 5 full time. Rely on a 6'7" center with no explosion to be your rim protector brehs. :russ:

Not to mention all the fouls Bogut picks up have to now be redistributed amongst guys like Iggy and Green. They're not going to be able to play as aggressively defensively.

AND he was a huge part of Curry's illegal screens to get 3s. When Dray and Bogut were both gone in G5 Curry legitimately looked lost with no true screeners on the court. :mjlol:

Cavs in 7.
:dwillhuh:

What kind of nonsense is this? Did you not watch the second half of the Finals last season when the Warriors went 3-0 and Draymond basically played at the 5 fulltime?

Bogut played a grand total of 3 minutes over the last three games of the Finals last season.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
:dwillhuh:

What kind of nonsense is this? Did you not watch the second half of the Finals last season when the Warriors went 3-0 and Draymond basically played at the 5 fulltime?

Bogut played a grand total of 3 minutes over the last three games of the Finals last season.

They don't get it.

Last year's Finals turned when Draymond went to the five. That's the most deadly Warriors lineup.

Golden State in good shape to finish it tomorrow. Mentally tough squad. When they are pushed, they usually show up big time.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers, my :sadgscac: smiley needs a girlfriend :myman:
l3gG0fP.png

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
lmao Draymond about to get EXPOSED playing the 5 full time. Rely on a 6'7" center with no explosion to be your rim protector brehs. :russ:

Not to mention all the fouls Bogut picks up have to now be redistributed amongst guys like Iggy and Green. They're not going to be able to play as aggressively defensively.

AND he was a huge part of Curry's illegal screens to get 3s. When Dray and Bogut were both gone in G5 Curry legitimately looked lost with no true screeners on the court. :mjlol:

Cavs in 7.

Ezeli breh