A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
was OKC injured? :russ:

they dont have Bogut or a healthy Iguodala tonight
I could a swore I said the time they faces some healthy TEAMS

And that's my point they have a hurt dude or two like everyone else they played now they look suspect.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Warriors. their court, previous champs, have the mvp, most wins in the season and beat a team when they were down.

cavs lose and nothing really changes :manny:
A week ago everyone was saying the Cavs need to blow the team up and LeBron was going to want to leave again. In today's age, even though both of these teams are within one game of winning it all, one of those teams is going to be written off as a hopeless failure after tonight.

Daps
To think it was gonna end up like this :dame:

Cavs. They're still the under dogs and no home-court advantage and the whole 3-1 in a finals thing

Wrong GSW does they have been pushed to the brink. They are favored by Las Vegas by 5. The have no bogut...which means no back side blocks. Green cant play the whole game. GSW have the pressure. Curry/klay have to go for 30 a piece and just hope Harrison Barnes shows up.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A week ago everyone was saying the Cavs need to blow the team up and LeBron was going to want to leave again. In today's age, even though both of these teams are within one game of winning it all, one of those teams is going to be written off as a hopeless failure after tonight.
Same thing that happened to OKC and they're not that far away from winning it all.