A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gsw will double team.they will force the people other then LeBron to win the game, Jr smith,channing frye (where is that nikka),shumpert:mjlol:,Kevin love,RJ this is basically their game

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Its not often that a team plays better without one of its best players, but this actually presents a unique opportunity for the Cavs. Love getting into early foul trouble arguably helped the Cavs last game. Everyone knows the deal by now including Love, so rather than just not playing him much and worrying about bruising his ego, if I'm Ty Lue I have a sit-down with Kevin and tell him were gonna take advantage of this rare situation: Tell him to go nuts. Get his ass on the block and try to channel Minnesota Kev. Go after every board and loose ball, be extra physical, bully guys, don't be afraid to hold and shove and scrap. If the refs decide its game 7 and they're gonna let it be extra physical, that gives you the advantage and you have an energized Love contributing. He doesn't have to worry about preserving himself or not picking up fouls, because if they call it tighter and he picks up two quick ones, then its mission accomplished anyway, you can blame it on the refs instead of just benching one of your premier players, your more effective squad comes in and Love feels like he had an impact and contributed with his energy and fight. :manny:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope this game is intense! Multiple lead changes, no lead larger than 6, folks talking smack back n forth, stars stepping up, role players coming up big, Cavs down 1 with 8 secs to go, Bron with the ball at the top of the key.

:wow: