A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen tonight......which makes this game extremely exciting for me.

I have no idea how Iggy will look. How many minutes he'll play and how effective.
Can GS get anything from their bigs?
How Barnes will shoot. He's looking Nick Anderson type shook

Just a lot of question marks

With a gun to my head I'd take Cleveland but Game 6 of the OKC series showed us that GS could get dominated in every facet of the game and still make every 3 in the 2nd half (22 from Steph, 25 from Klay) and still win.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just no blowout please... hard to bet against Warriors at home but Bron is playing at a goat level :whew:

Haven't been this hyped for a game in a while , feels like it's the superbowl tbh

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Wrong GSW does they have been pushed to the brink. They are favored by Las Vegas by 5. The have no bogut...which means no back side blocks. Green cant play the whole game. GSW have the pressure. Curry/klay have to go for 30 a piece and just hope Harrison Barnes shows up.

That's the key to the Warriors winning and it would help if fetus ezilli had the game of his life. Get a few blocks catch a lob, if he can do that and drop like 13 tough points cavs in trouble.

Yea it's going to be interesting tonight