A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Remember miami vs spurs game 7 I believe we will see that lebron,but I fear he won't get help:stopitslime: I still don't trust Cavs supporting cast,I trust gsw much more:mjcry:
Diaw was guarding lebron fine all series but then pop decides to make his play 5 ft off all game. Lebron had so many uncontested shots. Pop never got criticized the way heshould have for that series

Daps
I usually hit yall wit my predictions. I'm chillin thoe. It been a great nba season thoe. I picked the cavs in 7 and for good reason. I still beleive Bron is the most complete player in the nba. I'm going down with the ship I guess. Cleveland will have there first title. Lebron is beastly when he played game 7s it like it brings the best out of him.

Had to get this out before the servers go to shyt. GSW back line of that defense is going to get beat up. Expect GSW to double Bron or irving which leaves open kevin love . It going to be a good game and been a great season see yall for college football....

Ps is anybody else getting some lemon pepper wings tonight ?:wow:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
iixvO9l.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without Bogut it's been to easy for cavs to get to the basket, thompson been having his way as well. I don't see how the warriors can win unless steph and klay both score 30 plus, or the cavs brick all their mid range shots like the first two games.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Cavs by 6 tonight Bron steals show and call me crazy but JR Swish gonna hit some clutch 3's tonight. I actually think Barnes is gonna step up for the warriors as well I just think kyrie and bron will make enough plays in the 4th to pull off the comeback. Cavs just need to keep it within 6 going into the 4th and please Lue dont keep that bum shumpert in long if he bringing nothing to table cant afford stretches with dead weight on the road