A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to watch the game tonight with my dad for fathers day but this dude hates Lebron with a passion. When I watched game 6 with him this dude was miserable as fukk. Cursing the refs every play, cursing Lebron every play, just talking random shyt for no reason. Just an overall miserable experience from play to play, quarter to quarter. Soon as the clock hit zero I told him I was out. Couldn't take it.

He hates Lebron because during his rookie or second year the Cavs had an exhibition game in our city. Lebron kept teasing that he was going to play. Even going as far as to walking to the table to check in, only for Lebron to sit back down and laugh.:troll:

My dad has hated him every since. Dude hanging on to a 12 year grudge. During the 4th quarter he even said "fukk THIS DUDE. WHY COULDN'T THIS DUDE JUST PLAY WHEN HE CAME TO OUR CITY! fukkING PLAYING WITH OUR MONEY LIKE THAT"

I think he's really hurt because before that happened he wanted to buy me a Lebron James jersey since we share the same last name.
:dead:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Im hoping for a great game that comes down to the final sec with lebron or curry hitting the game winner:ohlawd:
But if it doesnt come down to that fukkery would be acceptable:pachaha:
Curry putting up a john starks performance and going 2-25 in a game 7:heh:

Lebron disappearing and only taking 5'shots cuz hes scared:troll:

Green getting kicked out the game for punching balls:scust:
Kyrie sending curry to ir with a nasty cross:banderas:

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Just hoping for an epic game 7.

Series has been terrible with all these blowouts.

See yall tomorrow.

The coli servers are gonna take a big shyt once game 7 starts and GoT starts:scust:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I want to watch the game tonight with my dad for fathers day but this dude hates Lebron with a passion. When I watched game 6 with him this dude was miserable as fukk. Cursing the refs every play, cursing Lebron every play, just talking random shyt for no reason. Just an overall miserable experience from play to play, quarter to quarter. Soon as the clock hit zero I told him I was out. Couldn't take it.

He hates Lebron because during his rookie or second year the Cavs had an exhibition game in our city. Lebron kept teasing that he was going to play. Even going as far as to walking to the table to check in, only for Lebron to sit back down and laugh.:troll:

My dad has hated him every since. Dude hanging on to a 12 year grudge. During the 4th quarter he even said "fukk THIS DUDE. WHY COULDN'T THIS DUDE JUST PLAY WHEN HE CAME TO OUR CITY! fukkING PLAYING WITH OUR MONEY LIKE THAT"

I think he's really hurt because before that happened he wanted to buy me a Lebron James jersey since we share the same last name.
bless ya dad

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
The Warriors get to enjoy the fruits of their labor & the hard work that encompasses winning a historical 73 games, by having another game 7 on their home court. The NBA/refs got what they wanted, which is a game 7, now it's time fall back & let the Cavs get their boots smoked :ohlawd:.

Warriors by 20.