A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Lost in all this victory is that Kyrie might Lowkey be hurt. He didn't look the same after hurting his foot off Ezeli and couldn't score a single basket after :lupe:
Kyrie is fine, he only had 3 points the whole second half. Nothing to do with his foot.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This series has fed so many hoop fiends. So much drama. As far as my Warriors go, this is what happens when you play dumb basketball. When you get reckless with the ball and play loose defense you get yourself in this pressure type situation.

I still love our position tho, I just get pissed when I see them getting easy ass shots while all of ours are contested except for Barnes' who seems to be thinking about that free agency money instead of contributing to wins.
You love giving up a 3-1 series lead? :beli: :duck:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Amazing how long these series have taken yet with so many bad games...

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait to see the tears when LeRat/LeSnitch/LeInformer/LeGovtWitness/LeCheese/LeHenryHill lose in da Finals AGAIN.

:mjlol:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I love playing game 7 of the Finals at home and the fact we never lost 3 straight in the Kerr era.
Could you as a warriors fan please explain to me while verajo is playing more than elzii? Speights defense is atrocious and he can only hit open threes so I know why he's not playing

Its amazing what one series can do. Against the raptors, triston thompson basically gave fukkin bismack biyombo a brand new deal and now tristan is looking like an all pro against the warriors. W-L the warriors have to let barnes & speights walk.

I cant go against the warriors in a game 7. It seemed after the game klay, steph & kerr were saying because they're home they will win.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Lebron go off last night was pretty awesome, but the games overall have been poor. Would like to see a close game with 3 minutes to play at least once.

Close games can have less quality. Remember the Raps-Heat series?