A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Bae surprised me with dinner for The Finals I'm feast outchea:eat:

image.jpg

wtf_is_that_martin_freeman.gif

The meat ain't even cooked.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I missed the entire 4th quarter because my power went out (went out right at the start of the 4th in the last game too :jbhmm:) so I missed all the shyt with Curry throwing his nasty ass mouth guard. But I did get the god damn AM radio working and somehow get an Akron radio station in the middle of Indiana. Anyway, I was listening to Curry talk about it and he said something like "normally when I throw it I aim for the time keeper". How the fukk is that not an automatic tech and/or ejection if he's doing that on the reg? Dudes get techs for slamming the ball too hard, but Curry is allowed to throw shyt at staff? Weird. Then I heard Kerr literally saying that as MVP, Curry shouldn't be getting those calls against him. I was like :bryan:.

I hope 7 is a blowout so the world can see Curry literally cry on the sidelines and Steve make his goofy face.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Curry has never experienced a defeat on the big stage so i'm interested to see how he handles it if Lebron takes this one.

The stress and embarrassment might ruin his marriage :wow:

Twitter already got Ayesha wildin out its gonna be a long summer for her :mjcry:
Curry rose to superstardom 6 or 7 years into his NBA career? He has seen plenty of defeat and mediocrity.

The Curries will deal. His dad was loaded.
Curry's all-white show is selling out to nursing home residents NATIONWIDE. Curry's money is set up such that playing defense is optional. Steph has >$100 million -- perhaps due to rigged games.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
aint no way my family would have a platform in my career

my wife
parents
kids

would be unknown as fukk

i would light they ass up the 1st time they tried to tweet or do an interview in regards to my career:scust:

steph need to check his whole family

i dont even remember Bron's wife name
she dont say shyt or be in the lime light:ehh:
:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:patrice:

These stats show he was a better passer and rebounder than MJ.

But MJ averaged more points, higher FG%, higher FT%, higher 3pt%, , more win shares, and more steals....

:jbhmm:

LBJ still deserves blame for KLove being on the team, instead of Wiggins.

:francis:

I'm ready to agree with this. I understand WHY the trade was made on principle of the "win NOW" philosophy but LeGM and Co. Really failed to do their complete homework on Love, this dude is a barely above ROLE PLAYER. Tristian fukking Thompson out there looking like an All Star while Love is playing like that JV kid who gets called up to Varsity simply because everyone else at his position went out and got pissy drunk the night before the big game. This dude has the PERMENANT "Deer in caught in headlights :merchant:" look whenever he's out there. He revels in mediocrity:camby:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tim legler speaking truth saying the cavs are getting away with a lot of grabbing and, pulling and holding