A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The Warriors should have learned to check their egos in the OKC series.
This truly is a defining moment for them because you can't go 73-9 and have all these accolades from this season and lose to a trash ass team like the Cavs(except Lebytch and Kyrie).
If they do lose, it's going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong summer and the heart of this team will be questioned.
fukk Harrison Barnes..

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Thompson gotta get a rest no?
Not sure LeBron at 5 is what Cavs want, cuz they'd get malled by death lineup imo. Think it was a chance that had to be taken..
Replace it with anyone else... That cac is shyt... He def and hustle is so bad... I rather let Craig Saiger in the game before Love.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This series has fed so many hoop fiends. So much drama. As far as my Warriors go, this is what happens when you play dumb basketball. When you get reckless with the ball and play loose defense you get yourself in this pressure type situation.

I still love our position tho, I just get pissed when I see them getting easy ass shots while all of ours are contested except for Barnes' who seems to be thinking about that free agency money instead of contributing to wins.