A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
0-2 against the Spurs to start things off.

This is what Kobe faced for nearly 2 decades, but those teams had Duncan, Ginobli, Parker and Bowen in their primes.

I don't know how many good to great games Kobe had vs that team only to lose or barely edge out a win.

Welcome to the West.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
0-2 against the Spurs to start things off.

This is what Kobe faced for nearly 2 decades, but those teams had Duncan, Ginobli, Parker and Bowen in their primes.

I don't know how many good to great games Kobe had vs that team only to lose or barely edge out a win.

Welcome to the West.

Please leave Kobe out of this.....Lebron had 35/11/4 in 34 minutes.

1.The starting backcourt shot 5-18

2.Ingram DNP

3.Rondo and Ball aren't a good fit

4.LA could use another post player

5.LA could use another shooter

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
1.Gilbert helped the Lakers last season when he made the Thomas trade(cap space)

2.If Cleveland isn't trying to win games then the K.Love contract extension looks even stupider.

No he had to get rid of IT because one he hadn't had surgery and wasn't healthy. He was messing up the locker room. Rose was contemplating retirement so he had to go. Jae Crowder didn't fit. Shump was injured and they needed another ball handler.

They gave Love the extension because they needed at least one person that was respectable and he's a staple in the community.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

2.Ingram DNP

Welcome to the West.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
LA loss this game when they let the Spurs go on a 10-0 run to end the 3rd qt..........up 88-77 with 2:32 left in the qt to 88-87 at the end of the 3rd qt.

That being said,I think LA will be fine...I honestly believe they can win the Championship this season....Once Ingram,Kuzma and Ball get a consistent rhythm with Lebron this Lakes squad is going to be a problem.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

2.Ingram DNP

For what:childplease:

This is still Kobe’s organization until Lebron wins a ring

And plus, he’s right. Welcome to the west. We don’t give a fukk about his stats as much as we care about the win.

You don’t get no where stat padding out west

Youngins has a bad game and Rondo did dumb shyt, so yeah you can deflect blame to them all you want but ultimately, Lebron should take responsibility. He was on the floor too, missed clutch shots, had 4 TO’s, etc. he’s not innocent here...

Ultimately, I believe the blame was more on Luke for not getting Rondo tf up out of there for Lance. Youngins are gonna be inconsistent, Rondo has been the common denominator for slow offense, LA could use a lot of shyt but had the highest offense and highest assists until last night and the game was basically given away...

Cool.. ultimately it’s about winning games. Rondo isn’t going to help them win games with heavy minutes. I gave them 5 games to get shyt together... they had it together until last night but everyone gets some blame

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Luke makes mistakes like sitting LeBron (and Zo btw) for too long and playing into the Spurs pace by having Rondo run half court stuff constantly in the 3rd. If the same mistakes keep happening and the Lakers aren't .500 or better after 20 games I'd put him on the hot seat.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Luke makes mistakes like sitting LeBron (and Zo btw) for too long and playing into the Spurs pace by having Rondo run half court stuff constantly in the 3rd. If the same mistakes keep happening and the Lakers aren't .500 or better after 20 games I'd put him on the hot seat.
This is a long season and Luke had LeBron at 34 minutes last night, which is exactly around where he should be. They had a point blank layup to get within one with 12 seconds left. Rondo blew it and blew up their chances to tie/win the game unless someone made a difficult three.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn I miss y’all nikkas :to:

I had to check myself in over at Raptors HQ when Kobe retired but yall nikkas really some die hards to be rooting for this clown Lebron

this Laker shyt aint no game nikka we gon ride with Bron for as long as we have to..........we'll welcome you back next year when the Raptors best player signs with us :ufdup:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn I miss y’all nikkas :to:

I had to check myself in over at Raptors HQ when Kobe retired but yall nikkas really some die hards to be rooting for this clown Lebron

You’ll always be a GOAT stanchise citizen breh. Come home with Kawhi breh, he’ll be our new Kobe and snatch the team from our new LeShaq. :wow: