A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
As much as I like Rondo I agree on him slowing us down, and prefer Ball starting but I'm not gonna pin last nights loss on just him. I hope and want him to good for us. They were out of timeouts and needed the 3. The other choice was to get the easy two and play the free throw game again. Zo & Hart shot horribly all night, McGee didn't have a good game either and we should have had Lance in there in the 4th. Tough loss, and that's twice to the Spurs already :hhh: but everything will get better

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Another thing I’ll say about Luke’s rotations right now is that during preseason he alluded to the idea that preseason would extend into the first few weeks of the regular season while he figured out everything with this team. So I expect there to be other interesting lineups just to see what does and doesn’t work. So we should keep some patience with Luke for this year but after this it’s no excuses for anyone involved including him.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That was a bad L but there was still some promise shown. If they can play the defense that they played in the first quarter and a half, they’ll be pretty good. If they play the turnstile defense that they played after then it’s going to be a rough year.

This is just a process year anyway tho.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Another thing I’ll say about Luke’s rotations right now is that during preseason he alluded to the idea that preseason would extend into the first few weeks of the regular season while he figured out everything with this team. So I expect there to be other interesting lineups just to see what does and doesn’t work. So we should keep some patience with Luke for this year but after this it’s no excuses for anyone involved including him.

I agree but at the same time we can't get into too big of a whole. 2-4 now, we can't be out here on some 4-10 shyt a few weeks from now because of Luke's experimentation.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I agree but at the same time we can't get into too big of a whole. 2-4 now, we can't be out here on some 4-10 shyt a few weeks from now because of Luke's experimentation.

Agreed, he should minimize the experimenting to small doses in the game. I feel him, he might come up on a great lineup he ain’t try out yet but as of now I think he’s pretty much figured out how this all works.

camer999

All Star
Daps
We’ll be fine. Our schedule gets much easier we are a level above the wolves and we are playing 5 games vs teams wolves level or below by the 14 game mark.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Ingram’s back and they play the Wolves, Mavs and Blazers next. If they drop more than one of those games then I’d be slightly concerned.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
With Ingram back, 6'9" Lou Williams can provide some scoring punch off the bench with Lance running the show for a couple minutes. Rondo done

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Lakers need to see if Nerlens Noel is available

I think he & Javale could do damage over 48 mins...not playing together at the same time tho

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OKC has a good basketball team. The problem is getting Russ to play in a more controlled fashion. I expect them to be really strong by the end of the year.

I would not give up on Rondo, I would just demand that he push the ball more when he's in.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lol brehs is really calling it quits on Rondo already? That was a huge fukk up last game but let’s give all these players (except KCP) more time to get in sync and prove their worth.
I’m going off history

There’s a reason no one wanted dude like that, 6 teams in 6 years, etc.

That’s not even hating it’s just is what it is. Rondo is not a new school player, he still plays like he’s dominating the ball in Boston and doesn’t even really look to do anything else but have shyt go through him. He’s lucky that he’s developed into somewhat of a decent scorer compared to how he used to be.

If we get into the playoffs I would want him doing more since the game will most likely slow up and we should have a decent halfcourt offense by then but until then nah