A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did you notice, there were plenty of possessions when RONDO played with Lance in the 1st half, he never threw Lance the ball? Like 4 or 5 possessions Lance never even touched the ball :stopitslime:
Bro Rondo slows the pace down for the team

I been saying that since I first watched them play. Lakers play fast, uptempo. It's how we are used to playing. The ball sticks with Rondo, he literally does all the dribbling and that's even over Lebron.

Zo is usually always trying to get the ball moving. We look and play better when Rondo is not sitting on the ball for 10 seconds. Thats the reason why we were leading the league in offense and assists WHILE he was suspended. Thats the reason we were winning

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bro Rondo slows the pace down for the team

I been saying that since I first watched them play. Lakers play fast, uptempo. It's how we are used to playing. The ball sticks with Rondo, he literally does all the dribbling and that's even over Lebron.

Zo is usually always trying to get the ball moving. We look and play better when Rondo is not sitting on the ball for 10 seconds. Thats the reason why we were leading the league in offense and assists WHILE he was suspended. Thats the reason we were winning

Rondo needs to get the fukk off this team. That shyt at the end was utterly disgusting. KCP needs to be bushed too and on the way out he needs to slap Rich Paul for having him turn down that 80 million bag from the Pistons. He ain't seeing no where close to that kind of bread going forward.

This nikka Rondo trying to stat pad assists at the end of the game when we down 3. What in the living fukk? :snoop:

Lance needs to run backup point. Hart foundation starting 2.

Zo
Hart
BI
:troll:
Shaqtin

Backups
Lance
Kuz
Beaz
Zupac

camer999

All Star
Daps
I have been more annoyed with Lakers losing games than usual and it is because most of the game we lost were winnable :francis:
I highkey think that’s a good sign. Winnable gams against good playoff teams. Means as we continue to gel we’ll hopefully get to the point to where we can blow out these kinds of teams since it’s so close so early.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
rondo didnt even play bad... he shoulda taken the layup at the end- but he shouldn't of been out there anyway:martin:

you nikkas are so stupid. Walton just plays the worst rotations seen in the nba.

how does KCP warrant ANY game time at the moment? he is useless on both ends of the floor :what:
not playing Lance in the 4th?!:dahell:
you should never have Lonzo Rondo and Lance on the court at the same time :dahell:

having Kuz and Lebron off together for way too long wit our offence doin nothin as we let the Spurs pile on points:what:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All the random, bandwagon Laker fans:hhh:

Rondo is the common denominator on why we lost. Laker basketball is uptempo and attacking. Full court pressure, quick decisions, full court passing, etc.

We already got to deal with Bron ball but now we got Rondo ball:hhh:

No thanks.