A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
yeah but what if Zo comes back and he's on his mental midget shyt again :sadcam:

it might take him a few games to get his confidence back up. this really sucks considering how he was starting to blossom. Hopefully Rondo can hold it out while Zo is out. I guess BI and Lance will be playing a lot of PG as well.

I think the return of Bron will generally have us going in the right direction though. Rondo-BI-Bron-Kuz-Zubac/McGee is solid

lol @ mental midget, that's pretty much the only concern i have when it comes to zo. no question about his talent or skills just that

but yeah he looked like he was really putting the pieces together there, shame he's gone down at such a critical juncture. i'm comfortable with brandon handling the rock more until we get rondo and bron back, i trust him

Mars

Superstar
Daps
LA should stay away from Rose at all cost:

1.He is injury prone(Rose has missed 10 gms already this season)
2.We don't need more ball dominant players
3,Acquiring Rose would just create more of a log jam for when Lonzo returns
4.Adding Rose would put more pressure on Lonzo.
5.Rose is a shoot first PG.

As good as Rose has played this season Minnesota is still a sub .500 basketball team

Minnesota is 7-3 this season without Rose....15-21 with him.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
This might legit derail the whole season. Rondo is injury-prone his damn self so it's almost guaranteed he will go down again once he returns. They can find a competent player for point guard duties, but it's the defense of Zo that would be greatly missed.

This sucks :snoop:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
LA should stay away from Rose at all cost:

1.He is injury prone(Rose has missed 10 gms already this season)
2.We don't need more ball dominant players
3,Acquiring Rose would just create more of a log jam for when Lonzo returns
4.Adding Rose would put more pressure on Lonzo.
5.Rose is a shoot first PG.

As good as Rose has played this season Minnesota is still a sub .500 basketball team

Minnesota is 7-3 this season without Rose....15-21 with him.

1. Has he missed any lately? That’s more than I can say for Rondo.
2. Might not hurt when others are having trouble scoring. We still got Ingram, Lance, and eventually Bron/Rondo to fix that.
3. Rose can play spot minutes at the 2 when Hart is looking like trash
4. That’s not necessarily a bad thing imo. He’s grown a lot and I’d say Rondo’s presence has at least a little to do with that. Hell, he can put pressure on Hart too.
5. See answer #2

:lupe: can we get huertas back on a 10 day?

Would be right on time, he can strap up Steph again...:lupe: