A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL......

Lakers fans plz don't underestimate Lebrons will to bring a trash team to the playoffs. :sas1:

I'll see you in the finals vs the Cs.:sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So considering that Lonzo is going to be starting the next few games, I went ahead and watched a few of his college highlights. And I was a bit shocked. First, Lonzo's tweaked shot is somewhat similar to how he shot in college (slightly more orthodox now.) I don't know how that flick from over is left shoulder became so pronounced in his first season. Second, Lonzo actually does have a layup package. I saw a decent amount of reverses and creative finishes. I don't know what happened to that last season. Third, Lonzo was taking guys off the dribble and driving and getting to the rim. His ball handling and first step had a good bounce. People like to reference the summer league as a highlight for Lonzo but that guys does not even compare to the guy I saw in these UCLA highlights.

Besides the shot, the only reasons I can come up for the Lonzo we saw for most of last season is that his confidence was sorely lacking and dude was way out of shape most of the season.
:gucci:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If you're CP3, Harden gotta be looking funny in the light

That shyt played out like some WWF shyt. Two villains chillin, then some good GOAT franchise anti-hero goons pull up and catch one of the heels slippin while the other one escapes and watches his mans gettin dogged out.

I’d love nothing more than for the violence to continue into the next game. This is some healthy hate that I ain’t seen since we was beefin with f’ucktoni’s sons.

camer999

All Star
Daps
This isn't a trash conference or a superteam nikka...

Y'all act like Lebron played with trash his entire career... no. One season MAYBE
Lebron played with trash his entire first tint in cle. Also last year. 2014 heat was washed dudes too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lebron played with trash his entire first tint in cle. Also last year. 2014 heat was washed dudes too.
And?

Cry me a river he’s not the only player that had to struggle, he is the only player that left to 2 super teams twice.

And that Heat team was sooooo washed as still one of the top teams in the east that year.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Well brehs the fireworks are over and the team gotta get back to work. I do hope Bron is a leader and smooths things over on all fronts and we can move on because Rondo can still be a great contributor for us and as a whole I like that we can adopt the identity of a tough and gritty team that are not to be played with.

Ingram I feel has solidify himself as the boss of the young tank dogs. When shyt gets raw we know that BI Baracus gon come thru for the team whether right or wrong.

Luke has a golden opportunity to play as many guys as he can and find out who can contribute and who can’t. This smallball shyt gotta be shifted to more of a situational lineup because we’re losing easy to win games just cuz he refuses to put a big in. Zu better play, Svi better play, and KCP bum ass better be buried deep on the bench.

camer999

All Star
Daps
And?

Cry me a river he’s not the only player that had to struggle, he is the only player that left to 2 super teams twice.

And that Cleveland team was sooooo washed as still one of the top teams in the east that year.
You are the one who said said only had one year with a bad squad don’t change the subject now. Also, I’m not crying about it. Just saying he drags trash far. Also they were one of the best teams because of him.. why don’t we see how they do this year :russ:. Btw Bron came before Klove and Klove sucks. Jerry west knew that’s why he was gonna quit if the warriors tried to trade for him. I’ll admit jerry west is a better GM then Bron though.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
And?

And that Heat team was sooooo washed as still one of the top teams in the east that year.
:mjlol: shameless Bron stans tryna rewrite history as we know it.

I mean just this summer they was telling us those Heat teams weren't "that good" even though they had 4 HOF players and some of the best role players at their position:dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You are the one who said said only had one year with a bad squad don’t change the subject now. Also, I’m not crying about it. Just saying he drags trash far. Also they were one of the best teams because of him.. why don’t we see how they do this year :russ:. Btw Bron came before Klove and Klove sucks. Jerry west knew that’s why he was gonna quit if the warriors tried to trade for him. I’ll admit jerry west is a better GM then Bron though.
I’m not changing shyt Lethottie, I assumed you was talking about the finals... and that’s exactly what the fukk I meant. He took one bum team to the finals for one season.

I said KOBE did it 3 times

Now you wanna switch it up and talk about his entire first tenure in Cleveland... changing YOUR subject.

And I’m just saying he only dragged trash anywhere ONCE. You nikkas always want to call his teams (with 2 other all stars) trash when he’s been playing on Superteams half of his career.

And only reason Bron came was because of Kyrie, he could basically run the team, and the promise of them trading Wiggins for KLove. He sucked so bad but was a fukking all star huh...

camer999

All Star
Daps
I’m not changing shyt Lethottie, I assumed you was talking about the finals... and that’s exactly what the fukk I meant. He took one bum team to the finals for one season.

I said KOBE did it 3 times

Now you wanna switch it up and talk about his entire first tenure in Cleveland... changing YOUR subject.

And I’m just saying he only dragged trash anywhere ONCE. You nikkas always want to call his teams (with 2 other all stars) trash when he’s been playing on Superteams half of his career.

And only reason Bron came was because of Kyrie, he could basically run the team, and the promise of them trading Wiggins for KLove. He sucked so bad but was a fukking all star huh...
I thought you were talking on his entire career, either way, Bron has done it twice then (07,18). Kobe took which bum squads to the finals? Also, teaming up with Kyrie is a crime. Y’all dudes hate the man so much you want him to do this heavy with nothing or when the overall talent is not is his favor heavy. tf who has EVER done that. Klove was a inefficient rebounding machine and still is. Either way I see you don’t wanna talk about how the Cavs will do this season. :russ: