A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
MkBLl2u.png

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
It's not entirely a bad thing.. it depends who they drop for him and how...if they trade two guys for a good stretch 4 and get melo... then it's better 3 point

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's not entirely a bad thing.. it depends who they drop for him and how...if they trade two guys for a good stretch 4 and get melo... then it's better 3 point

I don’t see that happening. Houston isn’t gonna just give us a shooter in any deal. This is just stupid all around on our part. Melo fills no needs, he’d be taking a spot from a better fitting player, he’s redundant as hell with Kuz and Beas coming off the bench. Keep this bum away from GOAT franchise Magic...:mjfukno:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Most likely Beasley, he's played with Rockets before too but If I am Magic I am definitely asking for a 2nd round pick at the least rather than just swapping

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Most likely Beasley, he's played with Rockets before too but If I am Magic I am definitely asking for a 2nd round pick at the least rather than just swapping

Mannnn....:beli:

I would dead ass look at Magic like he’s retarded and question his competence in the Front Office moving forward. Trade Beas whose actually produced more for bummelo just because your employee wants it brehs. :snoop:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mannnn....:beli:

I would dead ass look at Magic like he’s retarded and question his competence in the Front Office moving forward. Trade Beas whose actually produced more for bummelo just because your employee wants it brehs. :snoop:

if the lakers can get a 2nd round draft pick out of it.. i wont mind.

lakers been making a killing drafting in late rounds.