A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don’t see that happening. Houston isn’t gonna just give us a shooter in any deal. This is just stupid all around on our part. Melo fills no needs, he’d be taking a spot from a better fitting player, he’s redundant as hell with Kuz and Beas coming off the bench. Keep this bum away from GOAT franchise Magic...:mjfukno:
I rather have Nick Young if we just need a shooter/scorer. At least he can play defense

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I don’t see that happening. Houston isn’t gonna just give us a shooter in any deal. This is just stupid all around on our part. Melo fills no needs, he’d be taking a spot from a better fitting player, he’s redundant as hell with Kuz and Beas coming off the bench. Keep this bum away from GOAT franchise Magic...:mjfukno:
I know ..but if melo did anything good with his time off and loss weight... He could bring something...

But...my beef is...their is no one to give...everyone is needed right now and he gives an advantage to no one except maybe Wagner

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I rather have Nick Young if we just need a shooter/scorer. At least he can play defense

Exactly. I see absolutely nothing Melo can bring to help us. Y’all saying he no different than Beas just watch how mad y’all get when he still looking washed and Beas still making himself of some use.

Keep this bum washedmelo far away from the Lakers. Idgaf how Bron feel, that nikka an employee....:camby:

I know ..but if melo did anything good with his time off and loss weight... He could bring something...

But...my beef is...their is no one to give...everyone is needed right now and he gives an advantage to no one except maybe Wagner

I highly doubt any good will come of this and like you said pretty much everyone on this roster is needed more than Melo. Even Lance wild ass.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Exactly. I see absolutely nothing Melo can bring to help us. Y’all saying he no different than Beas just watch how mad y’all get when he still looking washed and Beas still making himself of some use.

Keep this bum washedmelo far away from the Lakers. Idgaf how Bron feel, that nikka an employee....:camby:

I highly doubt any good will come of this and like you said pretty much everyone on this roster is needed more than Melo. Even Lance wild ass.
Lance wild but sometime u need that..u need tough shots going in

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm just worried that the Flamethrower is going to put up 54 points and 17 assists on us tonight

Stay home on their shooters, and play disciplined defense. No need to contest his stepback three

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'm expecting big games from our entire young core, Zabac and Hart included....Houston is an uptempo poor defensive basketball team.