A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Isn't there a stat for that?

NBA.com had a stat for it until this year, now I can't find it. It's like they randomly decided to stop posting the dribbles/time of possession stats for some reason this season. I can't even find the archived stats for it except for places like this board if someone happened to discuss it in previous seasons when it was still up.

I don't know if it took too much human effort to track, or if they realized there was a flaw and it wasn't accurate, or what.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukkin right. Lakers are fukkin themselves over rushing him back. I don’t care about seeding as much as I care about simply making it to the playoffs as healthy as possible. That gives us a better shot than Bron coming back just to prove something. Kobe broke down sooner than he should’ve cuz he went too damn hard sometimes. So I give Bron all the rope in the world to get healthy. fukk that I’ll eat these L’s like we back in them tank dog days.

Who said the Lakers were trying to rush him back though? Literally no Laker officials or fans or local media has said bron was taking too long to come back. This is all national media saying shyt for Bron fans to bytch about

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Who said the Lakers were trying to rush him back though? Literally no Laker officials or fans or local media has said bron was taking too long to come back. This is all national media saying shyt for Bron fans to bytch about

Fax, but people keep ignoring this shyt.....posting up the offensive stats but leaving out shyt like this

but of course, none of this holds any value.
you got “Lakers fans” making threads about he sitting out to long. And al course none of that hold value when you losing? What’s the point of posting them stats

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
you got “Lakers fans” making threads about he sitting out to long.

yeah yeah i know, The Nig and Swag made some thread you didn't like :coffee:

And al course none of that hold value when you losing? What’s the point of posting them stats

so a team having a trend of playing good defense and locking up stars hold no value because you happened to lose a couple games? So when Bron comes back and fixes our offense, defense won't matter anymore? Also, you're aware both clips I posted were from wins right? :dahell:

camer999

All Star
Daps
Fax, but people keep ignoring this shyt.....posting up the offensive stats but leaving out shyt like this

but of course, none of this holds any value.

It definitely does, but honestly the defensive difference is marginal, especially compared to the offensive difference. He was gettin better as the season went on too, I get what your trying to say though and I like the young guns.

Edit: We also don’t know how much of the impact is Rajon rondo on D was. Potentially offensively too.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It definitely does, but honestly the defensive difference is marginal, especially compared to the offensive difference. He was gettin better as the season went on too, I get what your trying to say though and I like the young guns.

Point is the Bron absence hasn't been all negative. And people keep saying Luke doesn't motive the players or that the team doesn't play hard but does an unmotivated team play defense this well? Plus I wasn't insinuating that Bron makes our defense bad or worse.....you're right he was getting better every game......just saying these boys arent playing like complete trash. They just aren't leading type cats on offense yet.

A scorer off the bench who can finish games like Lou would be great in Bron's absence. If Beas got more playing time he could be a guy who could get us some buckets during these tough stretch of games.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Agreed, I was saying it moreso as a general statement. Under no circumstances should Bron be rushed back. These kids just need to spend these tough days learning and correcting these terribly broken jump shots and Luke needs to earn his money and coach like never before.