A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This clown @Bryan Danielson gotta be neg on sight status for all of us. :francis:

James Harden matches Kobe Bryant streak

Forget all this Bron this Bron that hate shyt... Bronsexual this and that

Bron on his way out and its about time to have them painful awkward conversations about is

Harden>Kobe?:usure:

giphy.gif

Martha

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I wouldn't even be mad at a straight up rebuild. We fukked up. Plain and simple. Sat on our hands when we couldve traded for PG or Kawhi. Now, unless someone comes here in FA, we dont have the assets to trade for an AD. These dudes are out here tanking their value. Might just have to wait for AD to be a free agent and come here himself

I told ya'all this over and over. You can't trade bad players cause bad players aren't assets. I pointed out the reasons why these guys weren't gonna be ring material and why they should be shopped sooner rather than later, and people laughed at me. Now what's your move?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Magic, Rob and LeBron are probably getting in touch with Thibs as we type. :manny:

There's a chance Thibs could work on this team - they have the personnel to be an elite defense so long as they actually had a consistent scheme and the centers learned to do the right thing against each 5. Then you just let LeBron run the offense.

But I still think Pop's right-hand man is the coach they need. He damn near became the Raptors coach, then the Bucks. Just take him LA.

9641224.jpg

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a chance Thibs could work on this team - they have the personnel to be an elite defense so long as they actually had a consistent scheme and the centers learned to do the right thing against each 5. Then you just let LeBron run the offense.

But I still think Pop's right-hand man is the coach they need. He damn near became the Raptors coach, then the Bucks. Just take him LA.

9641224.jpg
Thibs should only be an assistant coach at this point.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Thibs aint it for a lebron led team. Dude is stubborn stuck in ways and theres no reason for lebron to respect him.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even think lack of effort was to blame for last night (or in Utah for that matter). We just can’t score. Too many guys are on slumps from three and nobody can make free throws. Our lack of shooting has become a huge problem.
I don't care about guys getting their numbers. Even when guys were scoring the same lack of focus was there in too many phases of the game. It's the lack of focus an attention to detail/execution. To me that is mainly a coaching thing.