A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Great win by the Lakers, They won the road game we expected them to lose...In hindsight,Dallas was a good matchup for them. They really have no offensive post players who can exploit us. The 5 keys to this game IMO were:

1.Ingram hit his shots
2.Ball hit his shots
3.2nd half defense
4.Barnes did not show up
5.Beasley off the bench.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Wednesday's game will be a much different matchup....Detroit has two post players who can put up 20p/10r......Kuzma will need to step up.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Don't group me with @2Quik4UHoes, he went overboard with the Ingram slander a few nights ago. I didn't forget nikka.
Me and you been the biggest BI supporters. I don’t know how he isn’t everyone’s favorite player here. For a board that slanders players for being bytchmade and having hoe like tendencies, BI is the furthest from that. Even if he doesnt live up to his full potential, he’s a great teammate and has everyone’s back. I’d welcome him into my group with open arms. :to:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me and you been the biggest BI supporters. I don’t know how he isn’t everyone’s favorite player here. For a board that slanders players for being bytchmade and having hoe like tendencies, BI is the furthest from that. Even if he doesnt live up to his full potential, he’s a great teammate and has everyone’s back. I’d welcome him into my group with open arms. :to:

Exactly. Like I said, wherever he goes, he's got a fan in me. I want him to stay a Laker but I realize that it's not a sure bet. People really be thinking Kuz is better and I'm like where?

People need to be patient. I swear BI gonna be special, it's going to take time though. Once he starts playing for a real coach and we get this woat coach and his woat assistants the FOH, people are going to see. coaching makes a big difference.

Last edited: