A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man the West about to shape up by the all star break. Y’all can keep crying about missing players(which is understandable) but the rest of the West ain’t goin feel sorry for you . Y’all goin fukk around and get a first round matchup with GSW.

And Lebron ain’t sign their because of y’all team. He ain’t looking at the curtent Laker squad like this the team that’s goin help me catch Michael. Y’all roster goin goin look dramatically different in 12 months and then twelve months after that. That core y’all love so much ain’t goin be there.
And it’s not the all star break yet... it’s not even January yet nikka.

We don’t need no one to feel sorry for us, when the young guys are healthy they can still compete. It’s only been 2 fukking games without Lebron and YOU nikkas are the ones trying to panic... I’ve seen my team play without Lebron and I know they can compete

And again, Lebron should’ve took his ass to another team if that’s wtf he was looking for.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif
One of those LeBron fans with no real team to root for huh

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with the sentiment for Ingram but those are bad examples...

Isn’t D’Lo getting benched for Dinwiddie in 70% of crunch time? He’s only
Ingram :camby:

He was the one talking when lebron got hurt and has played like shyt.

I had high hopes for the kid, these two games showed a lot. He ain’t it chiefs. Get him outta here.

Zo Hart Kuz atleast showed some shyt with less talk.
These type of fans are toxic

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Real shyt tho, this situation is the best thing that could’ve happened to Ingram. The pressure will either be great for him long term or it’ll break him. I feel as though he’ll come out better off in the end after having gone through this Bronless stretch.

Hopefully he peeps the weaknesses and works on all that this offseason.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
That stat isn't fair to Kuzma...he's more of a SF than PF.......T.Gibson would be a nice security pickup.

Last edited:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt tho, this situation is the best thing that could’ve happened to Ingram. The pressure will either be great for him long term or it’ll break him. I feel as though he’ll come out better off in the end after having gone through this Bronless stretch.

Hopefully he peeps the weaknesses and works on all that this offseason.

He needs this pressure tbh. We gotta see what he's made of or just abandon hopes of him turning into a reliable piece.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Zo has played well the last 10 games or so, seems to be figuring things out.

Ingram really needs to diversify his shot profile and get his weight up this offseason. He plays like a frail, 6’11 DeRozan with a less wet midrange. Needs to chill with the iso ball long two’s.

Kuz stroke is so smooth crazy he’s only shooting 30% from 3, he throws up some dumb ass heat checks.