A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Just stop breh. No excuses for Ingram tonight. He was actually the one who was a black hole (two straight games now) and those missed free throws are killing us.

I have no problems calling out a player when they play like trash and Ingram was trash tonight. Just like I'll call out Zo when he go 1-13 or Kuz when he play like ass :yeshrug:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
DvkAdomVsAUXWg4.jpg

damn it aint looking good yall. Young core need to step it up or lakers gonna be trying to claw they way back to 8th seed by the time lebron comes back. :shaq2:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Zubac was back to preseason Zu...he got completely owned by Boban

Kuzma 0/7 for three...yikes. But unlike when Zo went 0/7 against Memphis, Kuz at least attacked the basket with mixed results. He is picking up too many turnovers lately.

Can’t really complain about Zo other than the turnovers and a few missed layups. Didn’t get many assists because guys were ice cold. Keep up that aggression though.

Where is Javale?? He can’t suit up and give us 10-15 minutes?? He got out of the hospital almost a week ago.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why Kuzma is so inconsistent from 3. He should be much better. Just from a cursory look, the form on his 3s just don't look consistent or correct all the time. He needs to correct that. Sometimes it just looks like he's flinging up shots at the rim without sticking to the correct shooting form. But maybe I don't know wtf I'm talking about.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Zubac was back to preseason Zu...he got completely owned by Boban

Kuzma 0/7 for three...yikes. But unlike when Zo went 0/7 against Memphis, Kuz at least attacked the basket with mixed results. He is picking up too many turnovers lately.

Can’t really complain about Zo other than the turnovers and a few missed layups. Didn’t get many assists because guys were ice cold. Keep up that aggression though.

Where is Javale?? He can’t suit up and give us 10-15 minutes?? He got out of the hospital almost a week ago.
He did pre game workout today, he will probably be back on Sunday..Sunday is a must win for us. And I think Lebron comes back Tuesday vs OKC unless Lakers are not telling us the full story.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't know why Kuzma is so inconsistent from 3. He should be much better. Just from a cursory look, the form on his 3s just don't look consistent or correct all the time. He needs to correct that. Sometimes it just looks like he's flinging up shots at the rim without sticking to the correct shooting form. But maybe I don't know wtf I'm talking about.
I’ve noticed this too. His footwork on his shot is inconsistent and his follow through is shaky sometimes. Them arrogant lazy jumpers

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kuz has his flaws, nobody is saying he is perfect. Kuz shows up when it counts doe..

Ingram on the other hand :camby:

camer999

All Star
Daps
Kuz has his flaws, nobody is saying he is perfect. Kuz shows up when it counts doe..

Ingram on the other hand :camby:
Kuz gets a pass because he is the mr reliable out of all the young guns. Everyone gets to have a bad game here and there.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kuz gets a pass because he is the mr reliable out of all the young guns. Everyone gets to have a bad game here and there.[/QUOTE
Kuz gets a pass because he is the mr reliable out of all the young guns. Everyone gets to have a bad game here and there.

Kuz wasn’t the one talking about lebron being out is his opportunity to shine :yeshrug:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Spoken like a true LeBron stan. What's he supposed to do when he has a young, injured team that's shooting 37% from the floor?
I didn't see the game. Did it look like they were running sets towards the end?