A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Brandon Ingram haters are going to be full force tonight
2pyre2.gif

Ingram shoulda kept his mouth closed talking about stepping his game up when he can’t hit a fukking FT to save his life

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gotdamn some of y’all nikkas are just:mjlol:

We are literally just one game back from being mid-pack for the playoffs.... relax

I wanted this W too but it’s not panic time YET. Young kids gonna get it together and hopefully when Lebron comes back they run like a well oiled machine instead of deferring to his ass every play.

Luke is still an idiot tho.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need to see the plays in which Rondo injured his hands twice. He needs to pull out of any physical play involving his hands until the playoffs when he is back.

The pressure is getting to Ingram. He gotta get to 70% on his ft's though. How you gonna be known for your mid range but can't shoot ft's? Magic needs to put his foot down and get a shooting coach for the team. 2 seasons in a row with the worst ft %. Walton's buddies ain't cutting it.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I need to see the plays in which Rondo injured his hands twice. He needs to pull out of any physical play involving his hands until the playoffs when he is back.

The pressure is getting to Ingram. He gotta get to 70% on his ft's though. How you gonna be known for your mid range but can't shoot ft's? Magic needs to put his foot down and get a shooting coach for the team. 2 seasons in a row with the worst ft %. Walton's buddies ain't cutting it.

:mjlol: what are you on about

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: what are you on about
???

Rondo is out with another hand(finger) injury. Ingram can't hit FT's consistently and the team has been bad a them since since I started following last season. They need a real shooting coach.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think the loss of Rondo over the last two games is being overstated. He had a great game against the Warriors, but his play has been shaky...Need I remind you about the complaints that were being voiced about Walton playing Rondo over Ball during crunch time...Rondo was also splitting time with Lonzo(24.3 mpg).....LA had the 4th best record in the league despite Rondo missing 20 of the first 34 gms.

Rondo's played only 14 gms..The Lakers only have a 8-6 record in those 14 games(8h/6r)
Rondo's missed 20 gms( last 2 gms not included).....LA has a 12-8(11r/9h) record in those 20 gms.....Ingram sat out 10 of those 20 gms.
Rondo shot 30% or less in 6 of the 14 gms that he played
Lonzo played 28 or more minutes in only 1 of those 14 gms
Lonzo's scored double digits in 13 of the 22 gms Rondo has sat out(59%)
Lonzo's scored double digits in only 5 of the 14 gms Rondo has played(35%)

If Rondo plays the last two games, Lonzo doesn't play 30 minutes, which means he doesn't put up the great numbers....and the perimeter defense takes a hit.......I don't think Rondo missing the last two games greatly impacted the Lakers for the simple fact that Lonzo played great.Now had Lonzo played poorly, that would be a different story...Rondo's biggest contributions will come against the elite teams and during the playoffs...If he's healthy.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotdamn some of y’all nikkas are just:mjlol:

We are literally just one game back from being mid-pack for the playoffs.... relax

I wanted this W too but it’s not panic time YET. Young kids gonna get it together and hopefully when Lebron comes back they run like a well oiled machine instead of deferring to his ass every play.

Luke is still an idiot tho.
Y’all had y’all starting lineup on the floor in the beginning of the fourth when Clippers completely took over the game. It’s panic time. Y’all looked like the Lakers of last year. Lebron probably thinking Cleveland all over again. Nobody could step up and stop the bleeeong when y’all needed it most at the beginning of the 4th. That’s called crunchtime and y’all failed.

Lake set better not ever complain about Bronball again the rest of this season.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Y’all had y’all starting lineup on the floor in the beginning of the fourth when Clippers completely took over the game. It’s panic time. Y’all looked like the Lakers of last year. Lebron probably thinking Cleveland all over again. Nobody could step up and stop the bleeeong when y’all needed it most at the beginning of the 4th. That’s called crunchtime and y’all failed.

McGee and rondo out too. They probably win last 2 games with both of them in there.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

And nikka?

We have like 4 dudes hurt and should’ve won against Sac and these nikkas. It’s not fukkin time to panic, it’s time to learn how to close out teams as young players.

And again, we are still only one game from middle of the pack playoff hunt...

And the Lakers last year were decent at worst when healthy... you new fans just don’t know shyt. Like I said, Lebron could’ve kept his ass in Cleveland or went anywhere else on earth if he had an issue with our team

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McGee and rondo out too. They probably win last 2 games with both of them in there.
And nikka?

We have like 4 dudes hurt and should’ve won against Sac and these nikkas. It’s not fukkin time to panic, it’s time to learn how to close out teams as young players.

And again, we are still only one game from middle of the pack playoff hunt...

And the Lakers last year were decent at worst when healthy... you new fans just don’t know shyt. Like I said, Lebron could’ve kept his ass in Cleveland or went anywhere else on earth if he had an issue with our team
Man the West about to shape up by the all star break. Y’all can keep crying about missing players(which is understandable) but the rest of the West ain’t goin feel sorry for you . Y’all goin fukk around and get a first round matchup with GSW.

And Lebron ain’t sign their because of y’all team. He ain’t looking at the curtent Laker squad like this the team that’s goin help me catch Michael. Y’all roster goin goin look dramatically different in 12 months and then twelve months after that. That core y’all love so much ain’t goin be there.