A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
nikka nobody gives af about Dloadings one good game. How many points does the nikkas he be guarding have?

Lonzo had a triple double and 5 steals last night and all McGee had was 2 more blocks and 3 more points but you bring him up to hate on Zo because you mad they traded your snitching ass lover.

:mjlol:

Lonzo plays great defense regularly just like Mcgee if not better

D'Loaded been lowkey balling all year. Can't say the same for Lonzo who just shot over 30% for the 1st time in months despite damn near every single one of his shots being wide open. I'll give Zo his props when he performs against legitimate competition :yeshrug: Watch him go back to throwing up air balls as Wall dominates him tho.

Its not just Kemba, he's guarded other PG's very well in previous games.

Also, Spencer Dinwiddie >>>>>> snitch

:jbhmm: Has he really? I remember quite vividly Rose calling him a weak ass nikka as he calmly dropped 30 on his head. And let's be real, both Dinwiddie and D'Lo are far better players than Lonzo's bum ass.

He's held Dragic, CP, Conley & Kemba to 4-26 shooting when defended by him

Man go sit ya dumb azz down (Marty Mar vc)
nikka stop it. Conley shot 3-6 on him. CP3 shot 1-3 but he was having a bad game in general, Harden roasted him though. This is Lonzo's elite defense on Kemba

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
D'Loaded been lowkey balling all year. Can't say the same for Lonzo who just shot over 30% for the 1st time in months despite damn near every single one of his shots being wide open. I'll give Zo his props when he performs against legitimate competition :yeshrug: Watch him go back to throwing up air balls as Wall dominates him tho.

:jbhmm: Has he really? I remember quite vividly Rose calling him a weak ass nikka as he calmly dropped 30 on his head. And let's be real, both Dinwiddie and D'Lo are far better players than Lonzo's bum ass.

nikka stop it. Conley shot 3-6 on him. CP3 shot 1-3 but he was having a bad game in general, Harden roasted him though. This is Lonzo's elite defense on Kemba

Nobody gives a fukk about Dsnitch... go ride the Nets bandwagon if you that hard up on him that you trying to shyt on other Lakers instead

Zo damn near averaged a triple double in his rookie year and plays more defense in one night than never-Loading ever does in a entire season.

Foh... nikka mad because we say Lonzo has great defense:laff: