A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
It's mainly LBJ stans who call for us to trade the young core

We have a chance to be contend even without Bron for the next 10 yrs

Lonzo proved tonight he's special...he can't always show it playing w/ Bron
Lonzo was this inconsistent before Bron. He was also even more passive. Hard to believe he’d be different.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Last night was like a perfect game. Everybody got highlights. The defense led by Lonzo was suffocating. LeBron was unstoppable and very active. Svi looking good. The chemistry is starting to look great. This team has so much potential for even more growth as the season progresses pending the young guys improving and getting more comfortable. Let's run the Wizards off the floor today. :win:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
It's mainly LBJ stans who call for us to trade the young core

We have a chance to be contend even without Bron for the next 10 yrs

Lonzo proved tonight he's special...he can't always show it playing w/ Bron
The thing about lonzo is he can fit any teams any styles, any players... But he is scared to use one of his best skill..which is his elite speed to get to the basket ..

He could be a 15-6-6 ppg which is all star number when u factor in his defense.... But he often goes rondo and pass at the basket...instead of attempting the shot.

Ingram is the only casualty if the LBJ signing...I wish he was better used.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Lonzo was this inconsistent before Bron. He was also even more passive. Hard to believe he’d be different.

Lonzo averaged 10-7-7-2-1 as a rook

He's averaging 8-4-5 now and I believe he got better

The prob is his role in the offense...he should be the top playmaker & LBJ should worry about scoring & defense

If any of y'all played ball, you would know how hard it is to get in the flow of the offense if you play w/ jacks & ballhogs

If Lonzo went to Orlando right now, he'd avg 14-8-8-2 w/ ease

Lonzo will be in the league after LBJ retires so it's imperative he be given some reign over the offense.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trade BI if you want to really win a chip this year.
I’m as critical of Ingram as anybody but I don’t see why people really want him to be traded so badly. Unless it’s for a top ten player/talent I’m not sure what the push is. Let the kid grow; as much as we laud Lonzo’s defensive abilities at the point Brandon has shown that same potential on that side of the ball plus he clearly has offensive talent. And as good as Kuzma has been I doubt he’ll be able to score as effectively in a playoff series when the defenses are more concentrated on one team. We know LeBron can still create no matter the defense. Brandon is the only other player on his current roster I see with that same potential.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The thing about lonzo is he can fit any teams any styles, any players... But he is scared to use one of his best skill..which is his elite speed to get to the basket ..

He could be a 15-6-6 ppg which is all star number when u factor in his defense.... But he often goes rondo and pass at the basket...instead of attempting the shot.

Ingram is the only casualty if the LBJ signing...I wish he was better used.

He averaged 7 dimes & 7 rebs as a rook. He could be a walking triple double w/ rock solid def in his prime.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bruh you nikkas weren’t here before Bron:mindblown:

Lonzo was solid for a rookie, his “shot” and bullshyt about his dad was the reason people shytted on him as a rookie and he started shooting more consistently at the end last year

You nikkas love giving Lebron credit for everything... how the fukk do you think he almost averaged a triple double with great defense as a rookie:gucci: