A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Luke will eventually find out how to utilize Ingram within the offense

Note that BI always gets better as the season goes on, particularly after January

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I’m as critical of Ingram as anybody but I don’t see why people really want him to be traded so badly. Unless it’s for a top ten player/talent I’m not sure what the push is. Let the kid grow; as much as we laud Lonzo’s defensive abilities at the point Brandon has shown that same potential on that side of the ball plus he clearly has offensive talent. And as good as Kuzma has been I doubt he’ll be able to score as effectively in a playoff series when the defenses are more concentrated on one team. We know LeBron can still create no matter the defense. Brandon is the only other player on his current roster I see with that same potential.

He has not shown nearly the defensive potential as Lonzo. He still gets roasted by smaller guards like McCollum[/QUOTE]

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
He averaged 7 dimes & 7 rebs as a rook. He could be a walking triple double w/ rock solid def in his prime.
Building team...now he on a play off team.. u do wit the amount of possession ur given..no longer has 20+ .

But within those 10-15 he gets..if he drives .he can put up solid numbers.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lonzo was this inconsistent before Bron. He was also even more passive. Hard to believe he’d be different.

he wasnt more passive he was taking more shots last year than this year. He took 11 a game, he'd be at 13-15 if he wasnt playing with Bron

camer999

All Star
Daps
Bruh you nikkas weren’t here before Bron:mindblown:

Lonzo was solid for a rookie, his “shot” and bullshyt about his dad was the reason people shytted on him as a rookie and he started shooting more consistently at the end last year

You nikkas love giving Lebron credit for everything... how the fukk do you think he almost averaged a triple double with great defense as a rookie:gucci:
I followed the lakers lowkey last year off BBB hype. :russ:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
:gucci: nikkas really in here calling Lonzo 1st team all defense off Kemba shooting poorly coming off playing 41 mins the night before? Really? Mudiay just held that nikka to 4 pts also, we voting him 1st team all defense too? Let's see what that beige bum does tonight against Wall and Beal with fresh legs

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:gucci: nikkas really in here calling Lonzo 1st team all defense off Kemba shooting poorly coming off playing 41 mins the night before? Really? Mudiay just held that nikka to 4 pts also, we voting him 1st team all defense too? Let's see what that beige bum does tonight against Wall and Beal with fresh legs
I guess the 5 steals and block as well that Lonzo is consistently causing guards to shoot poorly when he guards them doesn’t mean shyt....

And he’s better than that walking turnstile D-neverLoading

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

We were calling him 1st team all defense before last nights game :umad:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
I guess the 5 steals and block as well that Lonzo is consistently causing guards to shoot poorly when he guards them doesn’t mean shyt....

And he’s better than that walking turnstile D-neverLoading
We were calling him 1st team all defense before last nights game :umad:

:manny: I'm not seein it, Kemba was out there with tired legs getting off any shot he wanted. Mcgee is much more deserving of all-defense nods than Lonzo Brick. Meanwhile D'Loaded has the Nets on his back, sitting on 25 halfway through the third and not clanking wide open layups :umad:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:manny: I'm not seein it, Kemba was out there with tired legs getting off any shot he wanted. Mcgee is much more deserving of all-defense nods than Lonzo Brick. Meanwhile D'Loaded has the Nets on his back, sitting on 25 halfway through the third and not clanking wide open layups :umad:
nikka nobody gives af about Dloadings one good game. How many points does the nikkas he be guarding have?

Lonzo had a triple double and 5 steals last night and all McGee had was 2 more blocks and 3 more points but you bring him up to hate on Zo because you mad they traded your snitching ass lover.

:mjlol:

Lonzo plays great defense regularly just like Mcgee if not better

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Its not just Kemba, he's guarded other PG's very well in previous games.

Also, Spencer Dinwiddie >>>>>> snitch

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

He's held Dragic, CP, Conley & Kemba to 4-26 shooting when defended by him

Man go sit ya dumb azz down (Marty Mar vc)