A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
All the FTA by The Rockets tonight was 90% James Harden and they were bullshyt calls for most of them :francis:

The refs always on some bullshyt when Lakers face the Rockets :yeshrug:
Houston announcers actually alluded to it..but ultimately said.."we are all thinking it"

Fukking disgusting... But James put 0 effort on the fourth

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope we see yall in the playoffs if you bums even make it. We see what happens when refs aint falling for the bs like game 7 last yr :mjlit:
I don’t see y’all beating us 4 out of 7 games. You’re a good matchup for us:yeshrug:

I’m more worried about Healthy pelicans squad than y’all....

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see y’all beating us 4 out of 7 games. You’re a good matchup for us:yeshrug:

Lakers were missing two of their best players. Y’all are a tough matchup for the Lakers but I still think the Lakers would win. I think BI would be a tough matchup for Harden.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

We would dog y’all nikkaz. Each game so far we’ve been down two key players. At full strength we’re better than y’all. We adding Ariza too so that’s another step up from y’all.

Like @GreatestLaker said, get to .500 before you address us nikka. The game is over, GOAT stanchise ain’t got time to associate with y’all lowly squad.

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Lebron will dial it up 10 notches during the playoffs...LA will also have Rondo,Ingram and maybe another player(Trade)....And Harden won't get these ticky tack foul calls during the playoffs.