A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
how was them ratings during the playoffs? :lolbron:

We took an extended sabbatical to let the rest of the league eat while GOAT franchise got to do some wild new shyt.

We saw a shooting gawd rise to the basketball heavens in a timeless performance, fought in several tank wars, a snitch ultimately saved Swaggy P from being trapped by some Australian knockoff of Nicki Minaj, the ghost of Kobe got in Jeane’s ear and palace intrigues brought the overthrow of the cokehead and the arrival of Maglinka and ultimately H.I.M. Big Hollywood Bron and now we back on the clock servin notice to the rest of the league that the GOAT franchise is back. :blessed:

It’s been very entertaining breh, trust me. This GOAT franchise x stanchise shyt don’t ever stop. :ufdup:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
We took an extended sabbatical to let the rest of the league eat while GOAT franchise got to do some wild new shyt.

We saw a shooting gawd rise to the basketball heavens in a timeless performance, fought in several tank wars, a snitch ultimately saved Swaggy P from being trapped by some Australian knockoff of Nicki Minaj, the ghost of Kobe got in Jeane’s ear and palace intrigues brought the overthrow of the cokehead and the arrival of Maglinka and ultimately H.I.M. Big Hollywood Bron and now we back on the clock servin notice to the rest of the league that the GOAT franchise is back. :blessed:

It’s been very entertaining breh, trust me. This GOAT franchise x stanchise shyt don’t ever stop. :ufdup:

i remember kobe puttin up 60 wit yeezy in the stans cheering him on like a proud dad watchin his only son that made it:banderas:

nikka im a knick fan, i always been jealous of the laker legacy. the fact that y’all not content being a popular city that watches goats come thru and destroy y’all is dope to me.

we got hoes, food, nightlife, a legacy of what use to be innovative hip-hop that’s bound to rise again. why nobody wanna play for us? :mjcry:

all we got was phil jackson trying to turn us into some euro trash. ion care if it’s true about dennis smith jr iq, thems was suppose to be our fukkin highlights instead of tank stinkina lookin like a deer in headlights every night.

if u don’t have a couple playoff teams to watch while your team tanks, iono if u enjoy nba basketball. but im not merely with a tank squad. it’s the knicks

IMMA WATCH LEBRON GET THESE BUCKETS DAMMIT :damn:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I REP MY CITY, REP MY TOWN

NOT SOME GROWN MAN WHO WOULD THINK OF U AS SOME GAY PEASANT IF HE KNEW HOW U FOLLOWED HIM FROM TEAM TO TEAM.

with the best players having nothing to do with the city until they got sent there. and even then, all y’all do is shyt on zo.

and if the goat believed that nonsense u talkin, he wouldn’t have left leaveland. but it’s not like i care what he thinks of me. im here to be entertained by the goat :banderas:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i remember kobe puttin up 60 wit yeezy in the stans cheering him on like a proud dad watchin his only son that made it:banderas:

nikka im a knick fan, i always been jealous of the laker legacy. the fact that y’all not content being a popular city that watches goats come thru and destroy y’all is dope to me.

we got hoes, food, nightlife, a legacy of what use to be innovative hip-hop that’s bound to rise again. why nobody wanna play for us?
:mjcry:

all we got was phil jackson trying to turn us into some euro trash. ion care if it’s true about dennis smith jr iq, thems was suppose to be our fukkin highlights instead of tank stinkina lookin like a deer in headlights every night.

if u don’t have a couple playoff teams to watch while your team tanks, iono if u enjoy nba basketball. but im not merely with a tank squad. it’s the knicks

Oh I get it now :russ:

It's all good man. Im actually kind've hoping y'all get Kyrie and KD, I've always wanted a Lakers-Knicks Finals :mjcry:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, anyone notice McGee hasn't been as involved offensively the past 8 games?? He was dominating early on. We need him more involved in the offense again.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

we got hoes, food, nightlife, a legacy of what use to be innovative hip-hop that’s bound to rise again. why nobody wanna play for us? :mjcry:

full

The only difference is ownership. Knicks need to dedicate fully to the tank and try to land a top level prospect. We had that for a few years so we’re fortunate someone was able to intervene. When y’all get better ownership y’all might go on a run.