A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikka u sound silly. u follow a franchise owned by some fat cac. im sure he not advocating for u to get a raise in minimum wage for your gig at target with all the money bron pullin into the city.

and bron stans coming thru matter for rating genius. y’all on national tv more than ever.

u call me a housewife, but u talkin like a passionate house nikka. calm yo ass down. when bron gets u a chip, u still gonna be a miserable ass angry dude.

until then, let the goat mull over these movie scripts on his desk :lolbron: the era of hollywood bron is upon us :blessed:

:dahell:We're on national TV just as much as last year....i think bron added us like 1-3 more games :mjlol:

and the national TV ratings are actually lower because Bron on the west coast and any no east coast nikkas staying up late every week to watch

You sound dumb as fukk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

edit: Also, Jeanie Buss isn't fat :dwillhuh:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
:dahell: Bron fan aint breathing life into shyt. What Bron does good for our team don't apply to y'all cross country bandwagon nikkas:mjlol:

when the lakers are on national tv more than ever it does.

it’s a business and fans matter, my guy.

league pass also is a thing.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

More than ever? Breh, GOAT franchise stay on TV. Kobe era, Kobe/Shaq era, Showtime era, its the Greatest Show on Earth only difference is Bron is the latest leading actor on the cast.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikka u sound silly. u follow a franchise owned by some fat cac. im sure he not advocating for u to get a raise in minimum wage for your gig at target with all the money bron pullin into the city.

and bron stans coming thru matter for rating genius. y’all on national tv more than ever.

u call me a housewife, but u talkin like a passionate house nikka. calm yo ass down. when bron gets u a chip, u still gonna be a miserable ass angry dude.

until then, let the goat mull over these movie scripts on his desk :lolbron: the era of hollywood bron is upon us :blessed:

Damn near every franchise is own by some cac and Jeanie isn’t fat. Lebron went back to a franchise where the cac owner called him a quitter and everybody short of a bytch when he left for Miami so idk what you talking about. fukk bron stans got to do with national television broadcasting as if the lakers didn’t have national games last season:mjlol:fakkit bron stans who only take his dikk out they mouth to talk to nikkas who are actually real fans...smh.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

Don't know shyt brehs

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Doub
I expected a loss so I ain't even mad. It just sucks knowing that every time this team is up double digits, it doesn't matter.

Luke's lineup to start the 4th was pure BS too.

High key we should sit Bron out tomorrow. Give him a rest day and see what the team can do without him.
double digits leads die as fast as they are gained so I never trust them. The spurs always seem to never miss when they play certain teams. Someone needs to tell bertans the wrong game time

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

We were on national TV a lot regardless, that's a false talking point.
Business? Oh you mean the same business that got season ticket holders to sign new 3 year leases with raises BEFORE Bron signed with us? :mjlol::mjlol:

Fans? The same fans who still sold out the games and kept the local tv ratings on par during the rebuild? :mjlol:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
:dahell:We're on national TV just as much as last year....i think bron added us like 1-3 more games :mjlol:

and the national TV ratings are actually lower because Bron on the west coast and any no east coast nikkas staying up late every week to watch

You sound dumb as fukk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

edit: Also, Jeanie Buss isn't fat :dwillhuh:

more like 7 or 8. but that doesn’t seem like much to the poverty minded.

and of course everything sounds dumb to u. idiots tend to have a blinding level of arrogance :manny:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We were on national TV a lot regardless, that's a false talking point.
Business? Oh you mean the same business that got season ticket holders to sign new 3 year leases with raises BEFORE Bron signed with us? :mjlol::mjlol:

Fans? The same fans who still sold out the games and kept the local tv ratings on par during the rebuild? :mjlol:

You’d think the Lakers didn’t sign a 2+ billion dollar TV deal the way this fool talkin.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Our frontline is going to have a lot of trouble tomorrow dealing with JJJ and Gasol